What's new

Um guys, I went to the Doctor................

JFC, Becky.

You could die from this ****. If you had a clot and they can't find it, that means your clot is now on the move. It's gone rogue. You need to find it before it finds your brain. OR MAYBE IT HAS ALREADY FOUND YOUR BRAIN! That's the only explanation for someone with such a potentially serious condition who chooses to blow off their tests!

You go in there and you go to every **** test they order until they figure out what is wrong with you and they fix it. None of us want to log in to CW to see a black background because you died after blowing off your tests and appointments. CW doesn't want to lose another member and your kids need their mom.

YOU NEED TO DECIDE that you LIKE LIVING more than you HATE DOCTORS. :ranting:

I wouldn't feel so mad at you right now if I didn't care about you so much. Now stop being stupid and start caring about yourself, too!

It required too much effort for you to put on a bra and actually keep your appt. huh?

you=loser

If you muck up our GOLDEN GIRLS plan of living together till we're both blue-haired I'm gonna be ticked....

2 questions?

Who is who in this scenario?

Can I get in on this plan because it sounds like the best plan evah.

Maybe we need a CW retirement home. We can call it Vinegar Inn.

2 questions?

:roll:

at this point Becky is ROSE because she is completely clueless...

I don't wanna be Blanche...because let's face it....Blanche got beat with the ugly stick....

Sophia is cool....but I have too much **** to be that small....

I would like to be Dorothy....even though I know you're partial to that name....

2 questions?

Can I be Dorothy? Bea Arthur's part:giggles:

I like Bea....does that make me a closet lesbo?

:37: I thought I was the resident Lesbo...

How can you just post "No, I didn't go" so casually and then actually appear shocked when we ream you out like Val's ****?

Why didn't your hubby tie you to the hood or top of the SUV to get you to this appt? I don't understand it....

How can you do this to us?
How can you do this to your kids?
How can you do this to Weezy?

I'm not shocked. :9:

And Piggy you'll always be my lesbo buddy. :wan:

:kitty:

at this point Becky is ROSE because she is completely clueless...

I don't wanna be Blanche...because let's face it....Blanche got beat with the ugly stick....

Sophia is cool....but I have too much **** to be that small....

I would like to be Dorothy....even though I know you're partial to that name....

I am short enough to be Sophia, but it would be like Sophia if she ate ALL the pies. (I am not a small girl but maybe I could be by then. Who am I kidding, I will never be that tiny)

How can you just post "No, I didn't go" so casually and then actually appear shocked when we ream you out like Val's ****?

Why didn't your hubby tie you to the hood or top of the SUV to get you to this appt? I don't understand it....

How can you do this to us?
How can you do this to your kids?
How can you do this to Weezy?

That made me choke on my broccoli, lmao

OK all kidding aside!!!! When are you calling the doc? when can you get back in for this appt? I know you are probably scared, I get that!!! Tell your DH you are and that you would really like him to go with you!!! If he can't I am free Wednesday and I will come up and take you myself if I have to and hold your hand. I am serious!

So what's your plan? Call your doc and tell her you think you've figured out what the problem is via the internet? Do you know how hard she's gonna laugh at you?

Call her and find out the next step. Fine, you skipped this test but you can't just bury your head in the sand at this point and say no more tests. You told us what was happening and now we get to bug the crap out of you until you figure out what's really going on.

OK all kidding aside!!!! When are you calling the doc? when can you get back in for this appt? I know you are probably scared, I get that!!! Tell your DH you are and that you would really like him to go with you!!! If he can't I am free Wednesday and I will come up and take you myself if I have to and hold your hand. I am serious!

I'm actually not scared about that test................I just really think it's a waste of time, but I will call. Then I'll have the nurse ask the doc where else we can look for a clot.

Ideas for Rebecca's funeral:

A. Floral arrangements where all flowers are in the shape of hearts....(Becky's favorite)
B. Heart shaped Coffin....her feet can be cut off so she fits in nicely.
C. We could book Weezy to sing (hopefully he's free and not in jail)
D. We place jugs of vinegar in her coffin

What do you think ladies?

I'm actually not scared about that test................I just really think it's a waste of time, but I will call. Then I'll have the nurse ask the doc where else we can look for a clot.

LIKE HELL you're not scared....this is US you're talking too....

YES it's scary, but seriously you need to get this taken care of.....

don't you wanna be around when Obama gets booted out of office?

Ideas for Rebecca's funeral:

A. Floral arrangements where all flowers are in the shape of hearts....(Becky's favorite)
B. Heart shaped Coffin....her feet can be cut off so she fits in nicely.
C. We could book Weezy to sing (hopefully he's free and not in jail)
D. We place jugs of vinegar in her coffin

What do you think ladies?

**** doesn't deserve any of those!

But, since we are planning her early demise... Who gets Big Red?

GO TO THE ****ING DOCTOR!

Back