What's new

Very sad time in my life

Momof2girls

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
It is with great saddness and a heavy heart that I have to say I lost my dh. He passed away before he even made it to the hospital. He was 39. Please pray for his entire family especially his daughters Ava and Grace.

I am so sorry. What a shock that must have been. How can we help you and your girls?

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry, please let us know how we can help. I'm right near you. :huggy:

Oh my goodness! I am so terribly sorry. Please let us help in any way. Many, many, many hugs!

So very sorry for your loss. I'm sitting here bawling because I was your daughters--lost my father very young. What got my mom through it was family and faith. I pray these will help comfort you during this very difficult time :huggy:

I am so very sorry! He was so young. Words seem so trivial with such a great loss. Sitting here crying for you and the girls. :(

I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. HUGS

I am so sorry for your loss! Sending prayers to you and your girls!

So very sorry for your loss. Words just cannot express what you must be feeling right now. Will pray for your strength to get through this most trying time. Prayers for you and your girls. (((HUGGS))) We are here for you if you need anything

Back