What's new

Very sad time in my life

So sorry for your loss. Wish I had the right words. Praying for your family.

I'm so sorry for you loss. Let us know if there is anything you need.

OMG that is so sad. He is so young, let us know if you need anything.

OMG --speechless..

*HUGS*

if there is anything we can do ..

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you, your girls and your whole family. Please, please let us know if there is anything we can do. :hug:

Very sorry for your loss. I have no words, just speechless and so sad for your family.

Sorry for your loss. How did it happen?

Will definately say prayers for you, the girls and your entire family - I am so very sorry.

May the Lord keep you in His arms and surround you with His love.
Turn to Him for strength, for He is always with you.

So sorry for your loss.
I have no words, I am just speechless.
I will praying for you and your whole family.

Oh my goodness what a shock! I'm so very sorry. How old are your girls? Please let us know if we can do anything for you and your girls. I will pray for your family during this most difficult time. :huggy:

So sorry for your loss. May God bring you and your family peace and comfort during the difficult time and always.

There are no words. Please know that so many of us in your CW Family truly care and want to be there for you in any way possible.

Warm thoughts and prayers of comfort and peace going out to you.

My condolences during this time of deep sadness for you and your family. Sorry for your loss, it is truly heartbreaking . Please know we're here to support if you need it.

Wow, that is shocking. I pray for strength for you and your daughters. Let us know what we can do.

I have no words, just immense sadness for you.

Like everyone before me, if there is anything we can do please don't hesitate to let us know. I am so sorry for your loss.

Back