What's new

Very sad time in my life

I dropped off a tray of Christmas cookies to Jennifer and the girls yesterday ♥♥♥

She wasn't home, so I didn't get to give her a hug, but we chatted a bit later and I told her that many CW people are thinking of her and praying.... she appreciates it

I dropped off a tray of Christmas cookies to Jennifer and the girls yesterday ♥♥♥

She wasn't home, so I didn't get to give her a hug, but we chatted a bit later and I told her that many CW people are thinking of her and praying.... she appreciates it

YOU ARE SO KIND! I love you for that! smooooooch!

Is there anything we can do as a CW family to help her>
Does someone have an address, and maybe we can send a card or note letting her know we are thinking about her--
Anyone else have any ideas on how we can help her. She survived the Holiday, but I am sure she had family close by--so it is only going to get harder--just wondering what we can do as a CW family to help her

Is there anything we can do as a CW family to help her>
Does someone have an address, and maybe we can send a card or note letting her know we are thinking about her--
Anyone else have any ideas on how we can help her. She survived the Holiday, but I am sure she had family close by--so it is only going to get harder--just wondering what we can do as a CW family to help her

I was thinking the same thing. I know Tracy has her address

She has a huge family and said that helps a lot, yes.

If anyone would like her address to send a card, please PM me.

You and the girls are still in my thoughts and prayers, Jennifer ♥

So sad, I just cannot imagine. I wish there was something we could do for her.

Does anyone have an update on how she is doing? Again, is there anything we can do as a CW family to help? We saw with the Holiday sharing how wonderful this group is--maybe we could arrange to do something. WOuld she like some stock pile items--is there anything she is in need. I only mention stock pile because that stuff gets expensive and if it would help keep bills down, and if people have extra they could share--it might help.

I thought that was missyid? Did I miss something? Going back to read again.

A little while ago today she mentioned in the "What are you thinking" thread that she could use a hug. :pout:

Yeah, I just looked and she hasn't been on since 12/17. Hope she's doing ok.

A lot of times after the service the bereaved do not get as much "attention", as they need. So I say that we keep this thread hot so that at least those that would like to pray for her and her family will remember to do so. Praying for she and her family today!

I LOVE CW...more than just coupons!

Back