What's new

Very sad time in my life

So heartbreaking! He was so young and I know the girls and you are hurting so much right now. I pray the pain will ease for you.

May the lord be with all of you. {{{{Prayers and hugs being sent}}}}

I am so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Thoughts and prayers are with you. Please let us know if there is anything the CW family can do for you.

Omg he was very young , my prayers for you and your girls .If there is anything I can do just let us know..

I am so sorry for your loss. I am sending comforting thoughts & prayers to you and your family!

I too am so very sorry. My condolences to you and the girls. Adding my voice to the prayers.

SO very sorry for your loss. We will be sending prayers to you, your daughters and your family. God bless you and be with you in this difficult time.

I am so sorry, I just cannot even imagine...so sorry...prayers for you and your daughters.

Most sincere sympathy and prayers for you and your family. So sorry...

I'm so sorry, what a shock. Like many others have said, let us know what we can do for you

:grouphug:

Praying for your strength as you take on all that you must during this tragic time.

I'm sorry for your sudden loss. Prayers for you and your daughters. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Thank you all. I don't even know where to begin. We are going to make the arrangements at 11:15. I have no idea where I will be or what I am going to do.

Momof2girls, I am so sorry for your loss. I pray that God brings you and your family strength and comfort.

Back