What's new

Very sad time in my life

Very sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers go out to you and your little girls this holiday.

Prayers for you and your family.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Its so difficult to deal with lossing a love one and holidays. We just lost me Mom few months back and my boys are having a hard time cuz she was a huge part of there life. What keeps us strong is our faith in knowing our lord gave her eternal life and peace and that we know we will see her again soon. I pray you find peace this holiday season and put ur trust in God for he is the key to our lifes. God bless

Oh my goosness i am so sorry. we are here for you and your family, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

:huggy: prayers for you and your DD's today and every day. Think of you often and wonder how you are all holding up. May God bless all of you.

I hope you are with family, let them help, hugs are good, try to fill your body with food to give you strength. Take care of yourself.

Still praying for you and the girls. Merry Christmas and may your faith get you and your family thru this together.

She has posted on facebook. . . Sounds like we really need to continue to keep her in our prayers.

Can you post it here or is that not Kosher? :9:

She hasn't posted much specific - but comments like:
"Made it through Christmas Eve, now Christmas morning is a different story :("

She hasn't posted much specific - but comments like:
"Made it through Christmas Eve, now Christmas morning is a different story :("

:cry1:

Just breaks my heart...I can't even imagine....

Back