What's new

Very sad time in my life

Thinking our you and your girls today. Praying for strength for you as the sun comes up on another day. My heart continues to weep with sorrow for you and your girls. {{{hugs}}}

Still praying for your family. Please let your CW family know if there is anything we can do for you

Thinking about you and your girls :huggy:

Jennifer, thinking of you and the girls tonight. Please let me know if you need anything. I live fairly close to you.

very sorry for your loss.... will keep you in my thoughts! huge hugs!

I have been thinking of your family and have you in our prayers.

I wish there was more that I could say right now, I'm still just in total shock for you. :huggy:

I am so sorry. My prayers are with you and your family. Hugs to you and your girls.

Has anyone heard any updates? I think of all of them lately.

Jennifer is having a hard time.. hopefully with time her wounds will start to heal. :pout:

I'm so very sorry Jennifer, my prayers are with you and your family. I hope your Angel above is able to comfort you.

Just reading this now. I'm so very sorry for your loss. I'm praying for you and your daughters. :huggy:

Praying extra for you and the girls today, Jennifer... I can't imagine how difficult these days must be....

know that people are thinking about you and praying that the Lord gives you strength and comfort this Blessed Christmas Season ♥

God Bless you and your girls and all who miss Eleazar ♥♥♥

May you feel comfort in times of your sorrow by the memories of the wonderful times you and your DH shared as well as the wonderful times you all shared as a family.

Thinking of you especially today and tomorrow as you spend your first holidays without your DH.

prayers for you and your family :huggy: :huggy:

Back