What's new

Very sad time in my life

I am so sorry prayers going up for you and your girls. Really I am so sorry.

I have no words Momma....like everybody here, I too will help out in any way that I can. Please be gentle with yourself and lean on those who love you. I will be praying for you, your girls and your entire family. ((((hugs))))) .

Oh My Gosh!!!! My heart goes out to you and your girls!! I hope you continue to use this thread to pour your heart out to us, I can confidently say that CWers have big hearts and we can listen, you will need everything you can get therefore, keep it coming and if there is anything we can do to help you keep it together or put it back together, let us know!!

Praying for you and your girls. This will be a very sad holiday season for you and your girls. Please accept the support and love from those around you during this difficult time - including your CW family.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I cannot imagine. I will be praying for you!

So very sorry for your loss. Will be keeping you and your daughters in my prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Oh my goodness! So, so sad to hear this! Praying for you and your family.

Losing a husband/father suddenly at any age is difficult enough but 39 is very young. So sorry for your loss.

I am so very very sad to hear this news. Prayers sent for you and your daughters.

Just read this. I'm so sorry for your loss! Praying for you and your family during this difficult time.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

So sorry for your loss. Lots of prayers for you and your family.

There are no words that comfort right now but know that I wish you strength and that you and your girls will be added to my prayers. Just tragic. I am so sorry for your loss.

Just horrible.... prayers and love to you and your family.

I am so sorry, you must be in shock. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Back