What's new

Very sad time in my life

so incredibly sorry for your loss! your CW family is here to mourn with you, cry with you, hold your hand through this, listen as you vent, and help you and your girls in any way you need and that we can provide.

I'm so shocked and saddened for you!!
As so many have already said....prayers and hugs for you and your girls!!
Please let us all help in anyway possible!!

How tragic, may god give you strength to get through this difficult time! I am very sorry for your loss, stay strong for your girls :(

I am thinking of you tonight and will pray for your family during this very difficult time. Once again I am so very sorry for your loss. Hugs.

Oh God, I am so sorry - I'll keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. Please know we're all here for you.

I am so very sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Take care.

I am so very sorry for your lose. I raise up your family before the Lord in Jesus name Matthew 5:4 Blessed are those that mourn, for they shall be comforted.

Thoughts and prayers are with you and the girls

Can not even imagine how difficult this is for you. Your family is in my prayers. May God comfort you.

I'm very sorry for your loss. May God comfort you and your girls at this difficult time. You are in my prayers.

Words can not express my sorrow for you and your family. I pray that you will find peace and rest as you go through this hard time. I pray too that you will take all of the time needed to process and work through understanding what has happened.

We are here for you woman, you are not alone!

Praying!!

I am so very sorry to hear of your tragic, sudden loss. Life can be so short and am so sorry for the pain you and your family are going through. Just want to send my deepest condolences.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. I know this is a very difficult time for your family. It does take time but you will heal. I myself lost my father when I was young and he was 45yo. It was very sudden and unexpected. So this thread brought up alot of memories of that time in my life. It was a very difficult time for our family, so I do know what your children are going through. Just don't let them forget him, keep him in your lives, share the good stories with them. My thoughts are with you.

I was so saddened to hear about your loss. I sent you a hug to keep when you need it most. My prayers are with you during this season.

Oh, how terrible! I am so very sorry for the loss of your husband and your girls' father. I know you don't have any choice but to endure this awful pain and sadness, I will pray that you are able to endure this pain throughout the many days ahead - and that you and your daughters are able to comfort each other and get through this together.

Again, I am shocked and so very sorry for all of the sadness and pain that you have in your heart.

Is anyone here at CW a friend of yours IRL?
:shesaid:

i am sick with saddness for you at the loss of your husband and girls father. thinking of you

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Wishing your family peace and strength. Please know you will be in my thoughts and prayers. (((hugs)))

Back