What's new

What age did you hit your "Fat Wall"?

Now that I never knew. I will mention that to my sister. I find that red-heads seem to develop more allergies than most fair-haired people. I will have to check into locally produced honey. Thanks!

Fat wall! So that's what hit me! Gads, I gained a person I am sure since I turned 35. It is disgusting. I think of food and gain weight. So you can count me in on this one. I'm game. I see green tea and water are on the menu. I can live with that. OK guys you are on!

Some people get stomach staples to control their eating disorders. I think that's over doing it and would never get that done. I think it's crazy in fact.

Eating is not really my problem. I eat the wrong things when I do eat. In addition, I am not one for exercising. Being inactive and eating the wrong type of food is my downfall. Personally if I never saw food again I could care. I would much rather drink my food than chew it as well. If food came in fluid form I would be just as happy.

Yea but it isn't always the amount it is just what it is that you are eating.

For example I ate a whole pizza for lunch and now I want chips for supper. And I wonder why I need to diet! Hello!

So we are partners in crime, Chris! LOL Sad that all the best tasting food are the ones we crave yet they are the worst we can eat.

Why not go into Nova's weight support group (I forget the name of the thread) I am joining it. We can support the others there too! Think about it. It isn't that appealing but the results are. Of course it all goes out the window for Christmas. (At least in my case it will be! LOL)

If you don't like plainw ater why not try flavoured water? tis very nice.

How much is 10stone in pounds? because I have no diea...

for the past year and a half that's what my weight has been...so I'm pretty good and I eat all the time tehehe :)

1 stone is equivalent to 14 pounds. SO you would be 140 pounds in the States and 63.5 kilograms in Canada. Not bad,not bad!

ANGLOIRISH said:
1 stone is equivalent to 14 pounds. SO you would be 140 pounds in the States and 63.5 kilograms in Canada. Not bad,not bad!

Not bad at all.

Adkins diet was the worse diet I've ever seen. You can't eat bread and other delicious things or basically anything for that matter. So you starve to death wondering if this will work which it doesn't.

wow that's coolies :D

...188cm tall, 65.5kg...

w00tage :D

you know I don't get what's wrong with being fat! geez there's nothing wrong with them, everyone is just a different sizes whether it be smaller or larger...I mean come on everyone always says larger girls/curvy girls are better anyways.

The only time I think it's not ok to be fat is when it effects your health to teh point where a doctor says if you don't change you'll have serious problems.

Almost my whole family is big and they seem to be just fine. I think that the rest of the world has a image problem and not the ones that are called "fat".

Eh, I'm 18, and 125-ish, 6'2" or so. I eat everything I possibly can, so I can enjoy it while it lasts. No one on my mom, or dad's side are small folks. My dad's close on 6'6", and wieghs between 300 350 pounds. My mom's brother is bigger still, as are all memebers of the family. Once I hit 30 or so, I am going to become huge, so I might as well get all the millage of my scrawny youth while it lasts. Sucks to be you guys, though.

I don't see why it sucks though.

If I get fat I'm staying fat...simple as :)

ggrr I hate it when people complain their fat while shoving a chocolate bar into their mouths... *strangles person...*

Back