What's new

What are ya making for dinner?

Pot roast, carrot and potatoes, we are having the same thing! I can not wait. I love pot roast.

Cardboard pizza (Tony's). It's cool even to use the oven and too lazy today to think.

Cardboard pizza (Tony's). It's cool even to use the oven and too lazy today to think.

I made one of those yesterday.

Tonight I'm making beef enchilladas.

My dsd made a bbq chicken burritos, a recipe she got from the back of a bag of Kraft cheese...they were yummy!! And food always tastes better when cooked by someone else!! :)

DH has been outta town since Sunday, and we have been eating crap and random dinners like bananas and peanut butter sandwiches. I am so lazy when he's gone!

DH has been outta town since Sunday, and we have been eating crap and random dinners like bananas and peanut butter sandwiches. I am so lazy when he's gone!

Nice though isn't it?! My kids aren't really "meal" eaters. They like to graze. I only make dinner for DH so when he's out of town on business....forget it. No cooking for me. :)

My dsd made a bbq chicken burritos, a recipe she got from the back of a bag of Kraft cheese...they were yummy!! And food always tastes better when cooked by someone else!! :)

Agreed! My oldest son made an Indian concoction of peas, potatoes, onions and green beans simmered with canned "Korma sauce." Best part was that using peas and green beans cleared a bit of precious freezer space. :lol:

I pitched in by throwing some rice in the rice cooker. :bowing:

Grilled Chicken Breasts with brocolli and tossed salad.

Back