What's new

What are you doing right now?

Posting on some forums, chatting with LionFace on Skype and basically trying to decide if it's bedtime or not. LOL.

Making fan videos and looking up some country music. :)

Eating crisps and being lazy. Nothing to do ._.

Relaxing while posting on another forum as well as here. And wondering if I should go back to sleep..

Watching The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring for the first time in 10 years and falling in love with it! :D

About to go up to chill in bed on my laptop with CI and play my Wii or something.

I am about to take my dog for his morning walk. Then when I come back I'll have a shower, make breakfast, and finish watching Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring as I eat said breakfast. :3

I'm at work right now. Drinking coffee and about to start my day.

I'm currently doing a bit of pixel art, but not a tiny pixel from a pixel item so it's going to take a while.
I've had to make custom, larger square block which I need to copy and paste for the outline, and then I'll be using tiny squares for the actual thinner outline.
I'll post it in creativity when it's done, I'll post a couple of stages too. :)

[MENTION=88]Pandemonium[/MENTION] it ended in disaster LOL! The bar that holds all my clothing BROKE and so all my clothing came tumbling down lol!

As for what I'm doing now, I'm watching the third Lord of the Rings movie and listening to my dog whine XD

Watching TV with the wife.

Waiting for boyfriend to finish getting ready for work and then I'll phone him, and after that I'll get in the shower.

Back