What's new

What are you doing right now?

Awaiting the kettle to boil for my Lemsip, and just had some cough syrup.
Children's syrup tastes so much nicer than adults'. :(

Going to take some Advil for my headache, then maybe a nap or drawing for a bit. At the moment I am IMing a friend on Skype & browsing forums.

Contemplating going out on the Motorbike on a nice day, or staying inside and getting something to eat :/

I'm making some food because I am ridiculously hungry haha! Then I might watch some television. :)

Right now, I am posting in multiple forums.

After that, I may take a break.

I'm getting ready for church... kind of. I'm waiting for Dad to leave for the store and then getting ready for church and for some reason it is taking him forever to get out the door, so... yeah.

Listening to music, mainly staring at the screen but looking for music.
Debating whether to play transformice or not.

^Transformice!!! I miss that game so much, but my computer is a laggy **** so I can only play like one map and then be done D:

As for me, I just did a mini posting spree here on Confab-It! Now going to get ready for bed again as I am completely exhausted.

Being a complete lazy ****. I'll get in the shower soon and then walk to get my hair cut, and then to the library. Getting on this Hunger Game hype very late :')

Just had a shower now waiting on the royal fail man to come and deliver my copy of GTA IV. In the mean time I'm playing saints row IV. Night of aswell tonight :)

Abouts to read The Shining till my boyfriend gets hope and calls me on Skype.

I'm watching X-Men Origins: Wolverine and slobbering all over myself watching Hugh Jackman. SO HOT.

Working on 2 old XP rigs and a new Windows 8 laptop.

Yup you guessed it. Currently playing the new GTA can't get off it atm :)

Just got back from a twenty minute walk from the post office to finally send off for my provisional. It's only taken 3 years. :p I am now drinking a mangoes and passion fruits innocent smoothie, and about to tuck into my chicken caesar wrap from Boots. :)

I am still working on computers. Have a lot of XP rigs in right now. They are slow.

Back