What's new

What are you doing right now?

I have just done my second bleach bath to lighten my hair up - my roots were already ginger when wet, and I'm scared they'll be blonde now.

I'm hoping I can find my beanie hat for when I go to the town on Friday to get some hair dye and finally be closer to my original colour - where I haven't been in years! I'll post a picture when it's dry. ):

EDIT: I will post pics tomorrow when there's some natural light to use, as these lights are helping nothing for my camera - but here it is wet, emphasising the difference between my roots and the rest of it:

wethairag.png

and here is some of the ends - keep in mind that while my hair was in a pretty good state, was and is still shiny, I straighten and blowdry my hair very regularly on high temperatures so the ends were already not-so-great. :)

hairends.png

It's done pretty well from being black.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to get off the Internet so I can go to bed, but it's not working so well. -_-

checking out this "new" forum right here!

Moving things around and setting up things.

Hi Friends,

I am posting this response in General-forums site right now. Every body will this only, because while they answer this thread they are responding this thread.

Hi Mr.101,

Once again attempting to post reply to this thread, now i am working on General forums postings and also I am listening old Hindi film songs.

Having a cup of mocha. And a bit check in on a few of my favorite websites.

Sitting here, surfing and posting. Thinking of the things, I have to get done today, celebrating my daughter's 16th Birthday with her. Needing to get her lemon dessert done, she asked for.

Back