What's new

What did you just eat/drink?

Garlic and chocolate, what a great combination haha!

I had Spaghetti Bolegnase but it wasn't the traditional one with all of that minced meat and what not. In fact, it was kind of a chicken one instead. My mom doesn't use the long stringy pasta for this dish. Instead she used the short swirling pasta and she chops up little slices of diced chicken, cooks them, and the actual sauce part is a combination of a couple of cans of creamy tomato soup, amongst other secret ingredients

Drinking tea and munching on Rainbow Drops :=3:

It's currently 5:30 PM, so I didn't have dinner yet. I had Pizza Hut pepperoni with some breadsticks with a drink of Pepsi.

If you want to know what I'll eat for dinner, I'm eating some rice with steak. I rarely have that so I'm pretty excited.

I just ate breakfast, so I had one half of a banana with a Chocolate Chip Cliff bar. I also made an Iced Coffee with trader Joes Unsweetened Almond Milk and Trader Joes Instant Coffee. I eat the banana, almond milk, and Cliff bar for nutrition. I drink the Iced Coffee for energy.

A Double Doozie Cookie Cake Slice from Great American Cookies.
And to drink, I have water.

This cookie is delicious though. Wish I could warm it up more though, but if I do that the frosting in the middle gets all hard and crunchy.
Oh well, it's still good. A good cavity just waiting to happen. XD

Back