What's new

What did you just eat/drink?

Just had a sip of my cuppa. Last thing I ate was a small bowl of noodles yesterday. I'm sick so kinda finding it hard to eat anything, tea made me feel sick just smelling it <_>

I just had some coffee, but I'm currently drinking Apple juice with ice.

Pancakes and I'm currently having a cup of tea... specifically vanilla sleepytime tea. Thanks [MENTION=2]Lauren[/MENTION]. I'm officially addicted to tea now! :p

Some juice thing we got yesterday, I'm not really sure what's in it. I also had a chocolate bar to keep me going XD

I just had a very juicy and sweet watermelon slice :eek: I'm eating some peanuts right now as well, because the watermelon slice wasn't just enough :p It's dinner time over here as well... I usually have things like that for dinner; I like light dinners :eek:

Mozzarella pizza... Probably not a good idea since I'm trying to lose weight, but hey! I only had half the pizza instead of the whole one.

Eat; Sweet and Sour Chicken with Egg Fried Rice
Drink; Tango Blackcurrent

Cuppa tea and some honeycomb bites wrapped in chocolate 8)

A chocolate bar that I got yesterday. The last thing I drank was water with my dinner, which was chicken and rice.

Just 3 slices of toast with large cup of Coffee.and one small bag of yum yummy candies , Hehehehe!!!

Back