What's new

what did you learn today?

(Forgive me, but this is actually from yesterday.)

I finally got the job I've been trying to get for the past 4 months. And now I'm not entirely sure if I want it.

bred with butter is always falling inside of shoe with butter up

that cereal and granola bars are REALLY cheap at wal-mart, among other things. lots of things.

spidergoolash said:
that cereal and granola bars are REALLY cheap at wal-mart, among other things. lots of things.

Now you just need to learn that Wal-Mart is so evil you shouldn't care about how cheap things are there.

*slinks back into the darkness*

I learned today sometimes ignorance is bliss, I have a hot co-worker and I was hitting on her, then later found out she a minor

I learnt (partly) that freedom of speech isn't free...

spidergoolash said:

I'm not trying to scold you.....but they really are a bad company and I wish people would look at all the stuff they do rather than focusing only on the prices. It's just something I feel strongly about. Just ignore me if you like.

that the little one is going to be up all night with this pesky cough. and that means i'm going to work exhausted tomorrow.

that i get really pissed off when people that don't know what they're are doing keep *doing* whatever they're doing - relentlessly.

i want them to stop pressing BUTTONS. this lady at work today totally farked up the photocopier when i was trying to help her. "oh, here. press THIS button."

righto. now it doesn't work at ALL. i was pissed!

Yeahhhh spidergoolash. It took me a long time to figure that out also. :nod:

that it's only going to cost $50 to get my car fixed. extended warranties rock my world.

it was making this weird airplane noise ...

:lol:

am i the only one that would find that funny ?

I bet you thought any minute now you were going to take off. Sailing the open skys...lmao

oh that's sweeet spidey! that's almost more fun than when it's free. you can pay with like one bill in front of all the other customers :lol:

i learned that driving 11 hours on caffeine as fuel until 2:30am after getting up at 5am with under 6 hours sleep is really miserable.

rosebud said:
I bet you thought any minute now you were going to take off. Sailing the open skys...lmao

yeah, and come in for a harsh landing :D

learned today that the whole division of motor vehicle process isn't bad anymore. had to renew my license, so i got there early. it took under 15 minutes and i was out the door.

years ago, i remember waiting for HOURS.

Back