Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Rogers

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What is your favorite sport?

Please vote and state why you like that particular sport.

The poll gave me just 10 options. If you pick another sport tell us what it is!

I went with auto racing. I love the GT touring stuff and or offroad. I think I prefer it over Hockey, or atleast its a tie.

I can't vote. Right now it is Men's College Basketball. Come April it will be MLB, and then come August it will be a mix of NFL and MLB.

Football didn't make the list? College football is my favorite by far.

My favorite to play is raquetball, but to watch is American football.

For sure Horse Racing.
lol.
I voted Hokey. But i also like American Football and Auto Racing. My favorite series is probably the GT racing series.

My favorite sport is tennis. I've been playing since I was 5 years old. I enjoy the feeling of serving as hard as you can or rallying the ball as hard as you with full control over where it goes.

My favorite sport of all time would have to be boxing simply because I have a lot of respect for the training they put themselves through mentally and physically.

My favorite sport of all time would have to be boxing simply because I have a lot of respect for the training they put themselves through mentally and physically.

I want to train at a boxing gym purely for the workout. It's so intense!

Out of those listed I voted for soccer. I'm from the UK so it's one of our national sports anyway. I also love to watch swimming and figure skating....

My favorite sport is soccer (football).
But I enjoy playing tennis and badminton with my friends too.

I enjoy all forms of motorracing including NASCAR and Indycar. I also like cuesports and I am of course a general sportsfan as well. Don't get to partake as much as I like but that's life as a professional I guess.

Mine would have to be MMA. It is just exciting to see two well known fighters duke it out in the ring. However, the Lesnar vs Overeem was extremely disappointing. I thought Lesnar would put up a good fight, but the fight only lasted a few minutes.

American Football is 100% without a doubt my favorite to watch and to play. The NBA is in 2nd place, but it isn't that close.

Mine would have to be MMA. It is just exciting to see two well known fighters duke it out in the ring. However, the Lesnar vs Overeem was extremely disappointing. I thought Lesnar would put up a good fight, but the fight only lasted a few minutes.

Yes it was. Glad to see a fellow MMA fan here.

My favorite sport has always been tennis. It's not the most popular one in here but I played it for a couple of years when I was younger. Bought a racket, took classes, and watched Grand Slams and open tours whenever I had the chance. David Nalbandian (who is from my country, even from my state) has always been the player I've admired the most. I even got a dedicated autograph from him :)

American football has always been my favorite sport, and always will be. Not professional, though. College is just a lot more enjoyable. The entire atmosphere just changes everything.

College Football. Nothing beats the drama. Most of the time losing a single game can cost you a chance at the national championship. It's also amazing to watch the progression of players year to year. By far my favorite.

For me it is mixed martial arts. I have had the opportunity to cover the sport over the last couple of years and it has been an amazing experience being able to build relationships with people in the industry. With the sport still being relatively new, there is a huge family environment that is neat to see.

Back