What's new

What kind of shampoo do you use?

Ringo

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I use.. I ddon't even know what. Lol. I think Pert antidandruff because that stuff just won't leave me alone) :

Whatever my mom has in the bathroom :p
Herbal essence, head and shoulders, Dove :)

i havent used shampoo since i bleached my hair, teehee
shampoo rips the oils out of my hair and makes it like straw, so when i wash my hair i just use conditioner and scrub a lot LMAO
it actually works just fine! i don't even have dandruff anymore o:

Whatever my mum buys; quite often it's her Herbal Essence stuff though.

I use the matrix biolage shampoo and conditioner. If I want to prevent dandruff, I would alternate the biolage shampoo with head and shoulders.

Head and Shoulders 2 in 1 right now, I usually just use whatever is on offer though.

No poo thanks !

I use apple cider vinegar once a week and wash with water on the other days, you may be thinking gross but, my hair used to be a brittle oily mess and now it is beautiful soft and just pure lovely. My favourite part of me! I never thought i would ever do it but now I am soooo happy I did! no more greasy oily disgusting hair!

Over the years I became allergic to Dove. Loved it. But I've found Aveeno to be extremely good. Their Pure Renewal shampoo is excellent, lower prices of course on Amazon though in the UK, Boots often have a sale on, so lover good value prices there. Most of Aveeno beauty products are excellent. I always read customers' reviews. Pantene hair products are equally good.

Whatever is on sale in the big pump bottles. Since February I've been using herbal essences and it's been fine.
I used to use Matrix, but $35+ per bottle was getting excessive.

I use Pentene.
It's called shiny and sleek or something like that :D

i use herbal essences! the blue one
it's for dry hair... hairdressers kinda bodged up my blonde layer and it's dead as a doorknob so i have to use this to make it strong again~

I use Aussie Shampoo and Conditioner.
And this shampoo/conditioner my sister uses to help repair (or whatever) split ends.
Since I have split ends.

Alexxa was saying sodium lauryl sulphate, used in many shampoos as a caustic detergent for removing greese, can aggravate skin conditions and be an allergen.

I use mango Butter Body Wash from Nubian Heritage that works better than any shampoo that I have ever used. I have very dry tightly coiled hair, so all the products that I use must be moisturizing. This body wash has mango, shea, cocoa butters and other oils that keep my hair soft while I am washing it. I love this product for my hair.

I use whatever shampoo I grab in the store. My prefrence is Herbal Essence. They always have nice smelling shampoo! :D In fact out of the four bottles of shampoo I own, I have a mandrin orange scented Herbal Essence!

Herbal Essences. They smell soooooo good.

My mum used to get a strawberry and cream one and it would make my hair smell like it all day, even after blow drying and straightening it! I can't remember what it was, and I miss that shampoo & conditioner. :sorrow:

Back