What's new

What phone have you got?

Kirk

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I've got an iPhone 4s; it's the best phone I've ever had and I'm extremely pleased with it. Honestly, I was bit nervous getting it as I didn't fancy the price per month, mostly because at the time I wasn't a heavy phone user, but I've certainly put it to good use since I got it, so I'm glad I did.

My previous phone, Samsung Galaxy Ace, was alright but it tended to be quite sluggish when using apps/the internet. The iPhone 4s in comparison is so responsive and appealing. :D

I've just got myself a HTC:Desire to replace my Samsung Galaxy Mini. I loved my galaxy but it died. The HTC is actually nicer to use than I thought it would be!

I have a iPhone 5 and still adore it, honestly amazing phone.

i have a samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket and i love it.

I've got the galaxy s3. Lots of people diss on it because of things that they do, such as install too many apps and then leave them open, causing their batteryoto drain... my battery lasts allll day but I use apps properly.

Some variation on the Blackberry Curve, the 8520 I think?
Not sure, a phone's just a phone to me :p

I have the iphone 4s which is shocking. I need to go to manchester and get it looked at because its on its last legs and ive had it a year...

I also have the samsung note 2. Best phone ever. Its amazing. Smashes my iphone out the water... (I'm not a drug dealer or a pimp before you say :p)

Id like to have a Samsung Galaxy but like the Iphones the prices are just ridiculous. I'm not paying 500+ for a bloody phone. Not to mention the monthly price..
I was going to get the Samsung Proclaim but then I got a Samsung Intensity 2 for free.

I got the Samsung Galaxy S III. It is amazinggg. Monthly price isn't that expensive cause of the phone company we have and we have this family deal thing, so mum, dad and me got a phone for a fair price. 3000+ free texts and free calls to mum and dad + people with the same phone company. And unlimited surfing for a set price. Weeee. Battery lasts for 24+ hours when running apps. It's awesome...

Sadly it went flying 10m across the parking lot at school so it has one crack in the corner, but it works just as awesome.

I have the iphone 4s which is shocking. I need to go to manchester and get it looked at because its on its last legs and ive had it a year...

The iPhone 4s is fine; you just treat it badly. :D

Back