What's new

What type of headphones do you have?

Kirk

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I have some in-ear Sennheiser's that I brought years ago; good quality, cost me about ?30. I took out the extended warranty, and it actually came in handy since I had to replace them twice. :rolleyes:

Uhhh. I don't know. I got them with an mp3 player about eight years ago. They are really clear though, and the volume is good, unlike some newer ones I've tested that actually reduce volume somehow.

I've got some cheap in-ear ones that were reduced in Tesco. ProBuds.
They're alright, not so great with bass though.

A very lovely bargain pair of Fischer Audio Consonance in-ear headphones. Which I see Amazon.co.uk are still selling for ?36 down from ?89.99

sennheiser closed cans
they were like $50, so the cheaper end of sennheiser. still freaking fantastic though

I have about 8 pairs laying around. My main "walking" headphones are a pair of in ear Dre Beats, great quality sound. I also of a pair of genuine Studio Beats too that I use for listening to music at home and often playing my PS Vita. Then I've got 2 PC headsets I often use for comms, a couple of basic cans I can use for just sound on the PC, and a pair of Turtle Beach PX5's I have connected at all times to my PS3.

So, lots lol

I forgot to add mum Rachel has Stax headphones, electrostatic. I could hear a gnat fart with those, they are so revealing. But IMO these 'phones are far too revealing. I like rock and roll and some of the distortion the music genre naturally brings, but mum's Stax seem to ruin it all. I love my Fischer Consonents. They came with a load of ear cups and the 'phones in a neat little case. my only citicism is when I'm wearing them during activity, their microphonics pick up clothes rustle.

I have some in-ear Sennheiser's that I brought years ago; good quality, cost me about ?30. I took out the extended warranty, and it actually came in handy since I had to replace them twice. :rolleyes:

Sennheiser CX300? I had them, they're pretty good but they broke :p My friend also got that warranty and has been through like 6 haha.

I use Klipsch S4 in-ear headphones which are pretty good. I'd love to get some expensive overhead ones but of course they're expensive... I regret not buying some Bowers & Wilkins P3 headphones when I saw them marked down to ?105 in John Lewis.

Cheapo earbuds I bought at the dollar store. I break earbuds so easily that it's not worth getting higher-end ones- I'm not enough of an audiophile to hear much of a difference anyway. P:

I've been meaning to pick up some seinheiser's for over-the-ear headphones soon, for at home. Or Bose. Both are fantastic.

These Sony MDR-J10 clip style earphones that hook over your ears.
I somehow get the feeling these are not being made anymore though, which sucks because they're the only good headphones I've ever really found.

They look like this here.

My younger sis Fiona has Grado SR60's. They look old fashioned, but their sound is very good although the 'phones prongs stick out from her hair makes me laugh. And laugh even louder when she screws up her piggy little nose. XD

Razer Electra. The best I've had so far, and extremely comfortable. Only problem is extreme metal sounds like **** with 'em.

Razer orca. Theyre bright green. Have had to replace the jack on it though :(

Back