What's new

What would you do in this situation?

fluffybubbles

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I saw someone from my class at Mcdonalds while I was ordering my BigMac she looked over at me with a weird expression on her face like she wanted to steal my BigMac. She hangs out with some rude girl named Jessie. When I went to fill up my Cola she was there too and looked at me with fire in her eyes like in cartoons. I was sort of scared :/ is something wrong with her? Is she jealous of me?

I don't intend to sound rude, but what is there to be jealous of?

None of the people here can possibly know why this girl looked at you the way she did. YOU don't know; how could the people who weren't even there know?
My answer to how would I handle this is very simple and easy. Smile at the girl, look somewhat puzzled (since you ARE puzzled) and just ask, "why are you looking at me like that?" Not in a confrontational way, but in an honestly curious way. I'd want to know, for sure, so take the easy way and just ASK. It doesn't have to be complicated and you're just being curious. Don't let people turn this into something it's not before you know the facts. THAT'S how ugly confrontations happen; when people jump to conclusions before they know what they are talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jessie was jealous because that girl liked the look of your big mac more than she liked her. :)

I would've thrown my BigMac at her and as she was recovering from the shock, pour my coke on her. **** wanted your BigMac? Give it to her!

But really we need a bit of backstory here. Done anything to piss one of them off in the past? Are they just generally ****y to people?

Back