What's new

What's For Dinner?

Started Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki this morning. Will serve over white rice with some cantaloupe & strawberries.

We were going to have chicken in salad (using one of those Kraft kits), but we have a couple of sick ones in the house so I think I'll make a big pot of homemade chicken soup.

Sounds like Subway...it's the only place in Wilton, other than a gutbuster from Casey's...

Leftovers ... your options are tacos or pasta paired with cantaloupe, strawberries, or pineapple.

Can we call that soup Barb's Olive Garden soup? Just made it and it's great. Have some leftover rotisserie chicken so DH will eat that and the soup because although this soup is filling enough he needs something on a plate AND a bowl.

homemade beef vegetable soup... yum!

I grabbed McDonalds after visiting my uncle. I think my taste buds may finally be outgrowing that place. It was so **** salty. I grew up on that crap and loved it but I'm really starting to not enjoy it anymore. Not sure if I'm happy about that or not.

But how is your uncle?

But how is your uncle?

He's pretty much the same. He's not happy to be where he is but he seems to be dealing with it ok. He's safe and well taken care of so that's going to have to be good enough.

Thanks for asking. :flowers:

Nice! Chicken Marsala... not too bad... just had a couple cheese sticks too.

Dh is making......Digiorno........I smell it in the oven. I caught him eating a brownie yesterday. Why am I not surprised. Pffft. I had been planning a mushroom and sage stuffed acorn squash. Huuumph!

Pork chop sandwiches off the grill...

De Rango's pick up............ fish dinner, 14" pizza, 1/2 order of gnocchi w/ a meatball, chicken strips and fries.

http://derangoskenosha.com/

kittencal's rapid blast chicken, Trader Joe's gorgonzola gnocchi, acorn squash ( corn for DH), italian bread.

Turkey breast, stuffing, sweet potato souffle, green bean casserole, and potato rolls. Pumpkin bars for dessert.

Dang! It's Thanksgiving up in your place! :woot: Sounds delish!

I made the pretzel rolls that Val made and they were Delish!!! I couldn't find my dough hook so I kneaded it by hand. Dh said I should make them more often!

And dinner tOnight is leftover chicken cutlets and probably corn and sOme kind of starch

Back