What's new

While in BF you can do this...

Briscoe

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;3_xaIv7Wo1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_xaIv7Wo1A[/video]

.. In Cod you play with a dog.

Unsure whether this is PC or made trailer for next gen to me looks like next gen.

Well, the music's better...:lol:

I'll probably get this at some point, but to be honest it's just more of the same now.

Who thought it would be a good idea to drive a ship into an island?

Also it's PC as it says to press Backspace for Battlelog at the top right.

...and then there's me, reminiscing on my time spent on the good ol' fashioned Battlefield 1942.

I won't be getting it on release... I also think it's a joke EA are brining 5 expansions out at launch as well

I won't be getting it on release... I also think it's a joke EA are brining 5 expansions out at launch as well

Wait, are they? What the hell? I'm sick of developers not just putting all of the content in at launch instead of you having to pay extra to get the game they originally intended.

Wait, are they? What the hell? I'm sick of developers not just putting all of the content in at launch instead of you having to pay extra to get the game they originally intended.

How else would they get all of the huge profits they make with every game release?

Abit of explanation on how the trailer works ie the ship crashing into the ground.

[video=youtube;Q3W4FbsAqIY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3W4FbsAqIY[/video]

I will probably be getting 1dlc pack myself and will end up picking this up on current gen.

The expansions are probably the same as BF3, in that you buy a season pass (Premium) and you get them as they're released.

I'll probably buy both BF4 and COD:G, eventually.

Lots of games do that though, not just EA. Look at the Tales series of RPGs, the most recent one came out last week(?) and it has 28 DLCs available. One thing I will say for EA, at least on the content front they usually put together really good DLCs.

Yeah they are, but they are also releasing 5 at launch because, that's what EA does best. It happened with dead space 3 as well and they were just skins.
no, its china rising dlc for free if you pre-order the game but that will be a month after launch. the other 4 come over 18 months. I don't remember if it is china rising or second assault first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back