What's new

Who watches "Teen Mom"......

I have a question i want to know y Sophia's dad and Farrah are not together. Why does he want nothing to do with his daughter? That is so sad.

I have a question i want to know y Sophia's dad and Farrah are not together. Why does he want nothing to do with his daughter? That is so sad.

Never mind just read about it. So sad.

I think hell has frozen over.:faint:

Mike & i agree on 2 things. Amber is a loser abuser & Tyler(cap guy) is very annoying & manipulating. I really liked him at first.

Maci-is really trying & i feel she'll make something of her life.

Farrah-total selfish ****. If i was her mom i'd smacked her long ago

Amber-i see her in the same situation years from now(with more kids)

Catelyn-I hope she can get away from the disfunctional cycle that is her family life.

You are right psh, Amber will forever be a welfare patient if she doesn't get her **** to bettering herself.

I think Catelynn needs to get away from Tyler they will become toxic because Tyler can't get over his pain and move on and blame her forever. Is the adoption final?

Good for them! It's about time they reward someone for making a SMART decision!

Got the new issue of OK today. It says Gary hasn't heard or seen Amber since Oct.19. He has Leah & Amber has had no contact with them.

Macy-supposed to be moving with Bentley to L.A.

They're getting 60k for the show? So are they still recieving welfare & unemployment?

Has anyone seen the new episode of 16 and pregnant? Is this the one that leads into Teen mom? Who the heck gets married at 16 these days? The dad seems like a unmotivated loser.

You would have to tie me up, and not the way i like, pour Jack down my throat in copious amounts and put bamboo shoots under my finger nails to get me to watch teen mom.

arghhh

WHAT are you trying to say? huh?

That we are a bunch of low class trailer house ****es?

We don't do snooty here...my dear.

And, no, I don't watch.....cause my dh ordered STUPID ATT FAMILY Uverse and I don't get ANY fun TV.

I may blow my brains out if I have to watch 20 hours of cartoons again tomorrow.

samurai Jack is on....if anyone cares.

that thier drama cannot even compare to mine! LOL when mine gets a bit boring i might watch it though

:lol: but i will never ever admit to it.

Where's the "I'm trying to raise my daughter not to be a teen mom, to get my son to watch his fresh mouth, find a job in this crap economy, get Target to apply the proper amount of my coupons, and how can the dog need a bath AGAIN already" reality show auditions? I'd be happy to cash those kind of checks from MTV any day.

Back