What's new

Winner.....Last post

Status
Not open for further replies.
You disrespect Earthlings as well Lobo...

Why are You so evilly wrongly accusing us? Why does not You respect soupers?

Why are You thimblering facts? Why are You so irrorate?

Keep insulting me Lobo. Guess this is how you really show me how much you really like me....:nod:

Waaaa! Why are You accusing me that I am insulting? Why do You not like keep discussion in quiet respectable way? Did I make something wrong what gives You r4eason to rant me?

If you think I'm ranting on you Lobo...I'm sorry. How about if we just move on to what this thread is about instead of teasing each other okay.

I am the last post and winner.

Why Don't You like to finish our discussion in quiet respectful way?

I am willing to discuss anything with you Lobo.

So, tell us then : Why did You tell that You does not see respectfull soupers?

Why did You tell that You does not see respectfull soupers

All soupers here I treat with respect, even you Lobo. In this thread, the last post and winner, all I see here participating in this thread is just you and me. So is my answer acceptable to your question?

Why did You tell even You Lobo? Do You think that I do not deserve respectfull treat?

Why did You tell even You Lobo? Do You think that I do not deserve respectfull treat?

You are a special souper. Your a snowman, Alien Soups only snowman and I respect you very much.

Am I a special respectable souper? Why are You continuing to do that?

To do what? Say that I respect you as a snowman?

You are posting there ... but I am a respectable souper! I am respectable champion!
You should not post there if You are respecting respectfull soupers!
Do You understand that?

Yes I understand that Lobo. I respect you as a souper and snowman. I respect all soupers here. But as a champion of this thread no.

For I am the last post and winner.

Why are You doing those disrespectfull acts of insultion?

Write down one thing I have done to you, to insult you.

Why are You posting there? Do You really like to irritate respectfull soupers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back