What's new

Womyn CHAT

sounds good :thumbsup:... I am looking into that right now!

OK which server do we use...have no clue how this works and not into reading instructions.....

Venus said:

Me neither... maybe he does't like us anymore;) :p ... maybe he was turned against us... :sad2: :( :sad3: :sad1: :crybaby2:

Yeah WoW is a freakin hassle! I cant help that i have no other time because of that game!

HMMM im posting in the girls only chat now everyone fights in the guys and besides matts here so you guys cant be that bad.

LadyOfAvalon said:
Irish is a man?
Jeez where did I miss THAT. Every post I read from you I heard the voice of a 55 year old woman with a slight Irish lilt. Course being that me own sainted step mother has that lilt maybe hers was the voice I was hearing speaking Irish's words. Sorry dude... guess I should have looked up your profile or something.
Makes me feel really good. I don't know if I should laugh or cry at your assumption that I am a middle aged woman.

Out of curiosity, whatever would make you jump to that incorrect conclusion? Or is it that I do not fit the stereotype of the all American heterosexual male?

Now I am paranoid! LOL Nightwolf04 has labeled me metro sexual. ( much better than being mistaken for a woman!)

Indeed I did label you that Irish, I'm surprised you still remember

I <3 that word...not the meaning...just the word :)

I'd love to play WoW but I'd never get the time...

I guess I need to check out this WoW.....so I can find out why the Big Fascination.

Nightwolf04 said:
Indeed I did label you that Irish, I'm surprised you still remember

I <3 that word...not the meaning...just the word :)

I'd love to play WoW but I'd never get the time...
See you don't think I sound like a woman - right?

Have you been shaving your legs again, Irish?? Just kidding.....I have no idea why they think you are a woman...perhaps because you are so kind and caring, and have a strong affection for your pets......smarten up and start being a MACHO MAN!!

machoman.jpg

Maybe because you are hanging out in Womyn chat...I don't know......people get easily confused around here I find.

Last time I checked I was all male. Guess I am going to have to stop talking about my cats! LOL

jack_of_clubs said:
yes yes they do like buddha i thought you were a guy no offense
Well if you look at my profile there is a F by Gender. But no worries......;)

Back