What's new

Womyn CHAT

So does anyone here like sushi of any type.....I love California Rolls...yummy!!!

Sometimes, I have to be in the mood for it tho... I like a few of them but eat them so rarely that I don't remember what they are called.
I do LOOOVVVEEEE seafood tho... Lobster MMmm, Scallops MMmm, Shrimp MMmm, Crab MMmm.... Mmmmmmmmmmm now see what you started!!!!

Venus said:
Sometimes, I have to be in the mood for it tho... I like a few of them but eat them so rarely that I don't remember what they are called.
I do LOOOVVVEEEE seafood tho... Lobster MMmm, Scallops MMmm, Shrimp MMmm, Crab MMmm.... Mmmmmmmmmmm now see what you started!!!!

Bacon Wrapped Scallops...............:p

MMmmm yeah, but only when they are done right!
Like at Jungle Jim's, I really don't like them, their bacon is way to fatty and they put way to much on the scallops, so you barely taste them.

BabyBuddha said:

Yeah well Irish is probably the same age as your Grandma!! ;)
Smart ****!;) I probably am seeing as I am Peter Pan and hitting the horribly old age of 55 on Thursday. Hey Passover begins Thursday. In fact I just bought the horseradish for Seder!:eusa_danc

Fisherman's.....yummy...but that was years ago. Can't remember the last time I was there. Anyway...I am hungry now, so off to grab a bite and watch a movie I guess....:wave:

ANGLOIRISH said:

Smart ****!;) I probably am seeing as I am Peter Pan and hitting the horribly old age of 55 on Thursday. Hey Passover begins Thursday. In fact I just bought the horseradish for Seder!:eusa_danc

Is this you, Irish??
pan3.gif
then this is me
pan2.gif
Your little Tinkerbell!!

Cute. I am Peter Pan but I notice in my picture that I am mesmerized by Tinker Bell's derrière! Somethings never change! LOL

ANGLOIRISH said:
Cute. I am Peter Pan but I notice in my picture that I am mesmerized by Tinker Bell's derrière! Somethings never change! LOL

I just witness incest!!!!! Ewwww...

LOL Jussst kidding!

HA!HA! I didn't say I was eying my butt (don't want to marry myself anyway. I would file for divorce the first morning I woke up with me!)

Goddess of LOVE becomes Angel

Are you trying to portray the angel image now, Venus*?? :p
flyangel.gif

If so, you forgot something......
halo1.gif
.... just kidding...:p
Love ya, Venus!! BB :love7:

* "Venus was a major Roman goddess principally associated with love and beauty, the rough equivalent of the Greek goddess Aphrodite. She was considered the ancestor of the Roman people by way of its legendary founder, Aeneas, and played a key role in many Roman religious festivals and mythologies.
Venus' cult began in Ardea and Lavinium, Latium. On August 18, 293 BC, her oldest-known temple was built, and August 18 became a festival called the Vinalia Rustica. On April 23, 215 BC, a temple was built outside the Colline gate on the Capitol dedicated to Venus to commemorate the Roman defeat at the Battle of Lake Trasimene."

WOW BB 501 posts already. You go girl! You will be passing me in no time!

WOW I didn't even realise......I am a MASTERBASHER now lol....

It pays to review your work after posting it!

Way to go! :applaus: Proud of you!:thumbsup:
*This has been edited because I read the old message aloud and it did not meet with my approval. It had too much of a double meaning and would without a doubt be taken out of context!.

ANGLOIRISH said:

Then you are about the same age as my grandmother. HAHAHAHA

There you go Nightshade. Get your grandmother to sign up on BA! HA!HA!

Back