What's new

your favorite cartoon?

Hey, I said 'it ain't a cartoon but'! You had your warning shot across the bough!
smile.gif

Yes I remember that show, that brings back memories.

How about this one for you 'tri-state area' folks.

Remember back around 1982ish or so, they had a on-air interactive game on WPIX that ran in between different TV shows (like Land Of The Lost). You would call up this phone #, and they would have this game that would look like umm Starsomething on the Atari, and whenever you said "PIX!" it would shoot at the alien ships flying around and everyone watching can see you play (and hear you say PIX!).. I forgot if you won anything, maybe you just went for a high score on local tv.
smile.gif
Anyone?

------------------
Alien - Administrator / Owner
["Everything was true. God was an alien. Oz really is over the
rainbow. ...and Midian is where the monsters live." -Nightbreed]

Wow! Yeah, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about!!!
lol.gif

------------------
From another BBS:
"hmm... Cyrix III, huh? You can put syrup on sh*t, but that don't make it pancakes."

dd, that's cuz you were probably about five
lol.gif

but i remember! alien, you have a good memory. i just asked my husband and he remembers it too.

my brother used to drive my mother ape**** w/this. "mom, hey mom, mom, can i play pix ..." - no, no NO ! ... go play in traffic ...
reddevil.gif

------------------
"it's easier to stay out than get out"

[Edited by spidergoolash @ June 07, 2000 (edited 1 time)]

ahahaha

i played in traffic once

once was enough.
smile.gif

------------------
"Into the darkness, into the light."

HEY CAN ANY OF YOU CARTOON FANS HELP ME PLEASE???
I'm needing all episodes of Futurama,Big Guy &Rusty the Robot,
Cartoon Networks Gundam WIng-uncut only, and also The Devil,God & and Bob. PLEASE LMK WILL PAY $ or Trade! (also looking for complete Roswell,Angel,F/X's Son of a Beach,and Jack of All Trades and Cleopatra2525) PLEASE LMK IF YOU CAN HELP ME !!
As for all time favorite cartoon series-classic Scooby-Doo, BEFORE any of his stupid dog relatives,cheesy guest stars,although the 7 Ghost of Scooby Doo with Vincent Price were kind of cool!

moviemaniac: i hope you don't mind if i moved a few of your requests to the for sale/trade board. if you have anything specific in mind that you want or need, it might not be a bad idea to post it to that board
smile.gif

hope i'm doing this right
ut-oh.gif

------------------

SCOOBY DOO of course!!!!!!!
wink.gif

------------------
"The more I know the less I understand"

hmmm - cheezy guest stars on scooby doo. there was sonny and cher and wasn't there laurel and hardy
lol.gif

why?

------------------

What about the Harlem Globetrotters? What the hell were they doing on Scooby Doo?

------------------
From another BBS:
"hmm... Cyrix III, huh? You can put syrup on sh*t, but that don't make it pancakes."

sid and marty krofft's crazy "Hat"show was actually called LIDSVILLE! They also did a BayCityRollers saturday morning show!
LOst Saucer with Gomer Pyle and Ruth Buzzie with a animal half horse,half dog called Dorse-tell me these guys werent tripping in the 70's!!!
AS for more crazy Scooby guest stars i saw the one with Sandy Duncan the other night and remembered some other crazy quests-Jerry Reed,Davy Jones,Johnathon Winters and Batman and Robin!!!
Do any of you remember a show similar to Power Rangers from Japan of course,in the 70's called Space Giants (or Goldarr)
Another super cool cartoon nobodies mentioned would have to be
any of the SUperFriends shows, or how about Heman or even the recent Devil, God and Bob (it was pretty cool if anyone has them on VHS please LMK)
OR how about the old SchoolHouse Rocks and Archies? ( i really liked the Spirit of Archie in 1976 with the whole season reacreating events of american history to commemorate the bicentennial!!) or EVEN BETTER THE GROOVY GHOULIES!!!!(god if anyone has ANY OF THESE PLEASE EMAIL LMK!)

I got scared when it took me until the second page to see Scooby Doo. I do have to agree about the stupid guest stars, too. Really, I mean, Mamma Cass on a grapefruite diet. Blech.

Even if you don't like Pokemon, you've gotta admit that Pikachu is cute. My boyfriend is obessed with him
smile.gif

------------------
You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. - Calvin

pika pika??
smile.gif

------------------

pik. Pika-pika. PIKACHUUUUUUU!!!!!

I cannot believe i just typed that. I'm going over here -> to hang my head in shame. Hehe.

------------------
You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. - Calvin

no need to hide your head in shame here. we're all friendly aliens
smile.gif

hey, i watched the new batman this a.m. (caught the "splicers" episode) ... totally engrossing cartoonage if you ask me ...

------------------

All these great cartoons... I miss watching them all. My favorites were Transformers, the Simpsons, X-Men, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Brings a tear to my eye.

mthrlangl: It frightens me a bit that your boyfriend, a guy, is obessed with that overweight, poor excuse for a mouse, pokemon; Pikachu. I've only known gals that like pikachu and this latest bit of info for me is shocking.
There's nothing to be ashamed when it comes to admiting you like pokemon. Lots of people do.
I'm a gamer, and I've played the game. The content is for young 'uns, but still a fun experience.

Foru2ctoo: He's so cute about it, though. He gets all happy and stuff when he sees Pikachu. Besides, how could you *not* think the poor little excuse for a mouse is cute? (And I can't say that I've ever heard him described as a poor excuse for a mouse, either..)

On a side note, I just want to thank all of you for keeping me entertained at work. It's my last week at my current job (I'm starting a new one on the 5th), so I have basically *nothing* to do. Yay for alien soup
smile.gif

------------------

Back