What's new

your favorite cartoon?

SPIDERMAN! SPIDERMAN!!

ITS THE ATTAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKK OF THE KILLER TOMATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOO DOO DOOO DOO DOOO DOO DOOO XMEN!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEN AND STIMMMMMMMMMPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hheehehhehe haw haw haw

------------------
who is the sexiest **** that you ever did see?
FI-NI-TY!

there are just so many....
well, let's see:
simpsons
powerpuff girls (it's great, i mean, they may seem like just another superhero thing, but they're making fun of all the other ones! it's great)
dexter's laboratory
courage the cowardly dog
futurama
king of the hill
the original batman cartoons
x-men (the original ones, they have new ones on the wb with aren't so good)
ren and stimpy
and there are a bunch of animes i like. but i don't know if one would like to class them as cartoons.

and i'll stop there, because if i continued, it would just go on and on....

------------------
The Captain: What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week - which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.
Later, Luke: What we've got here is a failure to communicate....

holy crap i cant believe i forgot the simpsons

i am sacreligious. no seriously. i watch that show EVERY DAY. i have my replaytv set to make sure it always has 10 different episodes recorded. it updates them every day

and the original batman was the best!! on fox kids before all this other crap came out. oh man

whats going on

------------------
"You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help." ~ Calvin

Definitely, The Simpsons.

Other good ones are: Family Guy, Futurama, South Park, old Looney Tunes, Fat Albert, and Scooby Doo.

<edit> I completely forgot about G-Force and Voltron (both cars and lions). Those shows both kick ****!</edit>

------------------
Leonard Nimoy: Do you even know who I am?
Mayor Quimby: Aren't you one of the Little Rascals?

<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by jourgenson on March 20, 2001 at 11:50 AM]</font>

Back