What's new

Your member name meaning.....

So is now a good time to tell you all my first name is not Tracey?! LOL! It's my middle name! I have 3 older siblings and my mother let them pick out my middle name, which is Tracey. :)

Ok, back to moths and uhmm the other stuff.

I have both Barbs and Sandy's e-mails.

I don't have Sandy's address any longer or would even remember where she lived. If your saying just go ahead and paypal Sandy at the e-mail address I e-mailed her at I will do it ASAP! I just didn't know if that is the address she wanted me to pay her with. I also told her if she preferred I could send her out a check after I got her address that would save on the paypal fees. Or I could bring her the cash since I was already coming that way. (back in July of 2011) I don't have the money right now IN MY PAYPAL acount(or ever in my paypal account) so I couldn't do it as a gift like I do with other small amounts. But I could pay her with my bank account through paypal. I was just trying to avoid any of those fees. I want to pay her what I owe her BUT I wouldn't want to pay her anymore than that. So I have NO issues with taking care of this. NEVER have. I just hope everyone can understand that I don't want to pay the paypal accounts. So I can do this:1. Just pay her asap with paypal and she will incur the fee. 2. Request the money from my bank account I owe her and I will have it in my paypal account in a couple days and can pay her. (as I just did when I paid Kathy for the Kohls coupons)

I will give you guys proof of my payment to her once I'm done.

Why should she pay the fee?
Why didn't you pay her at the time you took the items?

:9:

So is now a good time to tell you all my first name is not Tracey?! LOL! It's my middle name! I have 3 older siblings and my mother let them pick out my middle name, which is Tracey. :)

Ok, back to moths and uhmm the other stuff.

Don't want to be stuck with the "tracey/tracy/tracie/traecee" stigma, do ya? :lol:

I am a huge dog lover and we adopted a little Morkie who is a Yorkie and Maltese mix and that's what they call them :)

I am a huge dog lover and we adopted a little Morkie who is a Yorkie and Maltese mix and that's what they call them :)

Here I thought maybe you were a Robin Williams fan.

I'm showing my age, aren't I?

orson.jpg

Ok, so you received product/coupons.. something from her... how did you get them?

I picked them up MANY times and at first paid her asap and then I think I started bringing her the money on the next trip. I have done that with many others with NO issues. Hard to remember since it was back in 2007. But I think that is what happened. I have the money RIGHT now to pay her. I owe her $514.60.

If nobody wants to trade with me I will understand. BUT I have taken care of any other trades. (And I have tried to take care of this one)Whether is was on FW, Dagg, HCW, or here. Rhonda did a couple trades on here and so have I.

I was thrilled when I thought I could take care of this back in July of 2011. Barb jumped in to help me. I even at one point had planned to call Barb way back before I stopped coming to CW but Rhonda told me not to get her involved. I shouldn't have listened to Rhonda and just called Barb. I'm sorry for getting Barb involved. She jus posted something back in July of 2011 that Rhonda told me about saying a member her owed someone money. That's when I contacted Barb to see if she would help me at that point.

I don't want to owe anyone anything. And I don't except for Sandy. And I will be glad if I can FINALLY get this mess taken care of. I appreciate anyone who is willing to help me.

I don't know why Sandy never got back to me. I can't understand it either. The one time (and ONLY TIMER) I did hear from her she said her mom was ill and could use the money) So why then to reponse with how to pay her. I just don't understand this. And this has really dragged on and effected me. I never thought this would turn out this way.

I owe her $514.60.

Holy ****! :faint: WTH did you get?! Is the person you owe on this board or somewhere else? (sorry if I missed it)

If you picked the items up from her house, how do you not have her mailing address?

I did all of this back in 2006/2007. So I no longer have any of her info except for her e-mail address. I only went to her house back then a couple times. Other times I meet her someplace. So I would have NO idea at this point how to get to her house or what her address is. I just know she lives/lived close to Racine.

Man.... I still don't get it. I am not trying to gang up on you Rhonda/Tracy but I want to try to understand.
If you picked up "MANY times", how did you not know her addy or directions?

BTW...when I was at Target getting PT....They had clearance standard pillowcases for $2.98...picked up 5. :giggles:

I did all of this back in 2006/2007. So I no longer have any of her info except for her e-mail address. I only went to her house back then a couple times. Other times I meet her someplace. So I would have NO idea at this point how to get to her house or what her address is. I just know she lives/lived close to Racine.

Yes but shouldn't you have paid her in 2006/2007?

Back