What's new

Your member name meaning.....

I don't remember changing or wanting to or asking to change any terms with Sandy.

Regarding the Kohl's coupons I only asked if I could send you a check because I didn't have enough in my paypal account to cover it. I didn't think a check would matter. I have sent a check to many different people for coupons. I pay how they want/need me to. I discussed this upfront with you because there was going to be a 2-3 day delay getting more money back into my paypal account to pay you. You said no checks so I moved on to getting money put into my paypal account.

Isn't your paypal connected to your bank account? I thought that was how they were set up

anyhow, you DID change how you were doing your business back in 2007. I do have that email. "because you were getting big and wanted to take Quest and credit cards"

now, no hard feelings on my part. thanks for the money. I just got pissed when you said I was lying. I hope you don't get chased away from here- don't worry about me, I don't really come here anymore:pout:

peace out everyone. Its been fun and fruitful for me today!:hiphip:

and barb and ernie, don't forget to lmk about lunch. I can paypal you guys some $$$ to cover it :sex:

Well, ****! So much for going to bed early and now I have a taste for Swedish fish... **** it Joan! Or is it jaon?

Anyhow..I am not polish at all. DH is polish, but our name doesn't end in sky or ski. And he's not all "that" polish anyhow...grandpa spoke polish...but DH can t even make a pierogi.

Name is autumn sky....autumn for DD's middle name And sky for other dd's first name... And left the youngest dd out of the screen name... Which bugs her...

This thread was good times...

So anyone want to summarize 500 posts of crazy?

I can summarize these posts really well. Many people like to be called some version of Tracie. Anyone with money left in paypal shall send it to me.

**** I wasted a long time reading this thread. Maybe, just maybe and I will go and suprise DH with my alter ego Tracy.

I also learned that you not only poke a sleeping dog but you beat the **** out of it, taunt it and use an air horn on it. Also I should be eating Swedish fish

ok, show is over folks, move along

I just got my paypal

thanks!

oh wait, Barb and Ernie, you have to let me know where you want your lunch?
I think you should take us ALL out to lunch !! :lol: I could sure use it after this thread !!

Sure..........Sandy is taking us all to lunch and A LOT of people on here really like moths !! Taa Daa !! How did I do ??

No, Patty (Swale) likes moths... Not sure everyone followed as much, although very interesting.
It's really worth the read.

Ok to stir the pot a bit Now that I have caught up on this tread for the 3rd time today

Rhonda/Tracey I NEVER have money in my paypal but when I buy from someone on here I am always able to gift the money so that I pay the fee.

I can not believe nobody had pointed that out in all her rants about not being able to do that

I am an 11 year Breast Cancer survivor!!:cartwheel::cartwheel:

I don't have permission to dish.....but she probably blames me a little...since I "referred" her. AND Sandy some...since Sandy was used as a reference.

ROFL

What a tangled web we weave. :lol:

For what it is worth....this is all ancient history. I don't wish to chase Rhonda/Tracy off or away.

More like an interesting bed time story.....

She has been here successfully with no problems for years (except this trade) and it is cleared up.

Ancient history.....

Ancient history maybe but it does show a pattern of behavior, one that I'd want to stay WAY WAY far away from. :surrender:

Son of a **** - that was ridiculous!

Well, ****! So much for going to bed early and now I have a taste for Swedish fish... **** it Joan! Or is it jaon?

Anyhow..I am not polish at all. DH is polish, but our name doesn't end in sky or ski. And he's not all "that" polish anyhow...grandpa spoke polish...but DH can t even make a pierogi.

Name is autumn sky....autumn for DD's middle name And sky for other dd's first name... And left the youngest dd out of the screen name... Which bugs her...

This thread was good times...

:lol: Sorry 'bout that autumnski. :snicker:

:choir: 99 bottles of beer on the wall.... 99 bottles of beer :choir:

The thread that never ends!!!!!!

Back