What's new

Your member name meaning.....

Joy Stacey and Christine Tracey. My mom had 11 kids, all named after someone except for me and she's the younger twin!! :pout:

Really? I guess that's better than your first names being that. So what are your first names?

Mine is just an old SN from my Spade playing days. It has carried over for years now. If I had a stage name, Lucy would be it. Revenge is self-explanatory. Put them together and wa-lah, I'll kick your **** in spades. :lol:

Since I was 15yrs old I have only worn Lucky Brand jeans (with an occasional pair of True Religion thrown in but same company) and 0100 is the anniversary of my first date with my ex husband so Luckygirl0100 has been my username for just about everything.

Jeez, my a$$ hurts from sitting here reading this thread forever. I remember this thread back when it was in the first few posts, thought I would come back and explain my screen name and never did. Can't believe I missed all the drama.

So....MessyT, Mess is part of my last name and T is my first initial. I am not now, nor have I ever been messy.

I'm having that issue, too, Fuzzy. Mine shows there are 16 pages (I have my settings at 40 posts per page) and it's only letting me see 15 of them. Before today's posts it ended with LG's post so the count must just be off.

I think the reason for the page numbering being wonky is due to posts being deleted. I believe there were posts of Barb's that have been removed. There were some posts of hers quoted in the thread, but the original posts were not there. Does that make sense?

I think the reason for the page numbering being wonky is due to posts being deleted. I believe there were posts of Barb's that have been removed. There were some posts of hers quoted in the thread, but the original posts were not there. Does that make sense?

Yeah, same thing happened to me in one of the other long **** old threads.

We should just start this thread over without all that rhonda/tracey ****...when the board gets wiped....

I think we should start over, too. Especially since some people are already saying they are re-inventing themselves. :giggles:

I can't either............been having this problem for a while now.

Thank goodness! It's not just me!!!!! I thought I was losing it.............well............maybe I am................shhhhhhhhhhhhh..............don't tell anyone............

Yes and
:shesaid: if you haven't already notice there are a lot of threads like that, for the above reason. :)

will there still be the week period when we cannot post because we need to watch and learn first like when we first signed in?

That would really suck. This place will be really quiet for a week.

Back