What's new

Your member name meaning.....

This is the thread that never ends...................
Thanks Raegan for insisting I read it since I missed it the other day. And to clarify my name is Staci. NOT to be confused with Tracy/Tracey/Tracie. I have always hated the name Tracy because my 2nd grade teacher called me that every day. EVERY DAY. Is it that hard to get a ****ing name right?

My middle name is Stacey and my twin sister's middle name is Tracey does that count for anything? :lol:

Thanks Raegan for insisting I read it since I missed it the other day. And to clarify my name is Staci. NOT to be confused with Tracy/Tracey/Tracie. I have always hated the name Tracy because my 2nd grade teacher called me that every day. EVERY DAY. Is it that hard to get a ****ing name right?

:snicker: I got a little excited when I saw this thread pop up again :snicker:

I hear ya! Joan Marie seemed to be a bit too complicated for some of my teachers also. I got JoAnn, Jean Marie, Jean. :surrender:

Ugh, I got called Megan a lot, and I hate when people pronounce my name like "Ree-gan". It's "Ray-gan", prounounced like the president and NO I wasn't named after the president thanks for asking :slap:

My middle name is Stacey and my twin sister's middle name is Tracey does that count for anything? :lol:

Really? I guess that's better than your first names being that. So what are your first names?

and NO I wasn't named after the president thanks for asking :slap:

so then you were named after the chick on the Exorcist huh?

Nothing. My parents just liked the name :9:

When I was younger if someone asked me if I was named after the president, I'd tell them I was named after the Exorcist and not to piss me off. lol

Ugh, I got called Megan a lot, and I hate when people pronounce my name like "Ree-gan". It's "Ray-gan", prounounced like the president and NO I wasn't named after the president thanks for asking :slap:

I would be proud to be named after him. :9:

My name is Kris, and everyone calls me everything but Kris... Krissy, Kristy, Kristina, Kristin, Krista, Kirsta, and often Kim. Seriously, how does someone get Kim from Kris?

My name is Kris, and everyone calls me everything but Kris... Krissy, Kristy, Kristina, Kristin, Krista, Kirsta, and often Kim. Seriously, how does someone get Kim from Kris?

I hear ya. People always call me Rachel.

Signed,
Rebecca

My Grandfather ALWAYS called me Stacy. Which happens to be my cousins name. And no my name is not Tracy. It is no where even near Stacy.

He called me by my wrong name up until the day he died.:surrender::surrender:

I hate to admit this..............I really didn't like him to much because of it. This went on for 18 years.

I can't say I blame you. I think that's why all of my grandparents used nicknames?
My MIL confuses me with Stephanie (her other daughter in law) Zara (her other daughter in law) or Sam (my DH's ex) I can live with most of them - but not Sam.

The thing is the people IRL who knew my name (cousin's, sibling's) were always like WTF???

The only thing I could think of is that Stacy and I were born 3 days apart. Wanna guess which Granddaughter he liked better??

Emmalee (EMMA-LEE is the pronunciation) get called Emmanuel a lot.

:faint:

she HATES it.

Does anyone call her Em or Emmy? I have a cousin that I call Em.

Back