What's new

Your member name meaning.....

Is that like a social security number here?

Sort of like your driver license, as we have to carry the ID with us. It was a product during the insurgency in the 50s, to differentiate the rebellions and the civilians. Now, more to differentiate the residents and the illegals. :)

Ok since questioned in this thread I will respond to it:

There are 2 different people using this screen name Rhonda:

Tracy &
Rhonda

I'm Tracy and my friend is Rhonda. Years and years ago I was a regular here. Then I got to busy with the 2 businesses I was running and I didn't have time to read the boards. I told my friend Rhonda about this board and she signed up. She usually just lurked. When she was over at my house many times on CW I would start reading CW and got hooked again. I would just stay under her name because she was already setup and logged in.

I didn't even realize I would start posting on CW. I didn't realize anyone would be bothered by me being under Rhondas screen name. I didn't know we would start trading on CW.

So I'm sorry if I did anything wrong. It was not done on purpose. If you want me to leave CW I will. I hope you won't want me to because I LOVE CW. If it's ok for me to stay I can setup my own account on here.

Just let me know. Tracy

Tracy &
Rhonda

I'm Tracy and my friend is Rhonda. Years and years ago I was a regular here. Then I got to busy with the 2 businesses I was running and I didn't have time to read the boards. I told my friend Rhonda about this board and she signed up. She usually just lurked. When she was over at my house many times on CW I would start reading CW and got hooked again. I would just stay under her name because she was already setup and logged in.

I didn't even realize I would start posting on CW. I didn't realize anyone would be bothered by me being under Rhondas screen name. I didn't know we would start trading on CW.

So I'm sorry if I did anything wrong. It was not done on purpose. If you want me to leave CW I will. I hope you won't want me to because I LOVE CW. If it's ok for me to stay I can setup my own account on here.

Just let me know. Tracy

PLEASE unpack that ditty bag you're ready to run away with! I am pretty sure there aren't many rules on here and would think you are able to call yourself almost anything you like. I've seen one person banned.... and YOU have not done a thing to make most blink IMO let alone need you to leave. I think the gist of the post was there was humor in it, not a lynch mob mentality to out the person. Hopefully you will be back to see this!

Boy am I confused...But the Tracey that posts isn't Rhonda, right???

Nobody cares, Tracy, it was just funny. No issues.

PLEASE unpack that ditty bag you're ready to run away with! I am pretty sure there aren't many rules on here and would think you are able to call yourself almost anything you like. I've seen one person banned.... and YOU have not done a thing to make most blink IMO let alone need you to leave. I think the gist of the post was there was humor in it, not a lynch mob mentality to out the person. Hopefully you will be back to see this!
Ditto what they said. :)

As long as you don't call yourself Jillavita all is good. :wel:

Tracy &
Rhonda

Just let me know. Tracy
I'm pretty sure they just meant that it was "interesting" more than wrong.:giggle1: But what do I know.
Eggzotik... I always pronounce your name "Eggo Stick" in my head. In fact, I didn't know how it was supposed to be pronounced until Ellen pointed it out. **silly** I am Pam **shocker** My Grams always called me Pammie Ann.
Lee... I always thought "If" too.

not a lynch mob mentality to out the person.

But that's how I kinda felt. Especially from Barb. Barb already let someone give me a bad rap when I didn't deserve it. :pout: She then found out what really went down in that situation and that I had tried from the beginning to take care of it. Just sucks because I REALLY LOVE CW. I just shouldn't be punished for a situation that was out of my control in taking care of. (I just didn't (and don't) want to bring that private situation onto CW so I handled it by e-mail with Barb and the other party) Just sucks that I ended up taken the raft for it. :pout:

Here are some of my pet moths....

100_4161.jpg

100_4159.jpg

100_3939.jpg

100_3751.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

I know of at least one major member that has a screen name that is a regular name that isn't her name.

She is ANONYMOUS.....unless you trade with her, rofl

But that's how I kinda felt. Especially from Barb. Barb already let someone give me a bad rap when I didn't deserve it. :pout: She then found out what really went down in that situation and that I had tried from the beginning to take care of it. Just sucks because I REALLY LOVE CW. I just shouldn't be punished for a situation that was out of my control in taking care of. (I just didn't (and don't) want to bring that private situation onto CW so I handled it by e-mail with Barb and the other party) Just sucks that I ended up taken the raft for it. :pout:

I went back and read the post(s) Barb made in this thread about this. I didn't quote her post of her name is Barb and she is born in September as, well that one IMO did not seem to have any innuendo in it at all, it was cut and dry. I did quote her post of the anonymous because if you read further into the thread, I believe the person she is talking about is Tracey, the other forum leader. I do not know this to be fact as I haven't asked, just going by what is there. I do not know of any issues you two had, as it as far as I know, wasn't posted for all the read and make mention on. I'm thinking you might have taken this post a bit too personally. Her post seemed to be of a joking nature and more of a "cliffhanger/mystery" type post. Again, this is just my opinion. I still think you do not have to leave the board and I am sorry if you felt outed.

Mine is my first initial and my last name. I would have been more creative had I known that peeps actually talked on this site.

This is exactly what mine is. First inital followed by my maiden last name (minus n at the end). Given to me in college for internet access there and it stuck. I assumed the user name here was something you just need to sign in (like every other webpage) not some cool name that everyone will refer to you as! I still wish I had picked something better!:lol:

ellenface is one of many nicknames dh has for me. he and i use each others first name/initial and combine it with all sorts of things (ellenface, ellenhead, elocks, etc)

im also referred to as beluga, pickles, geet, sweetest geetest...

i could go on and on...:lol:

I went back and read the post(s) Barb made in this thread about this. I didn't quote her post of her name is Barb and she is born in September as, well that one IMO did not seem to have any innuendo in it at all, it was cut and dry. I did quote her post of the anonymous because if you read further into the thread, I believe the person she is talking about is Tracey, the other forum leader. I do not know this to be fact as I haven't asked, just going by what is there. I do not know of any issues you two had, as it as far as I know, wasn't posted for all the read and make mention on. I'm thinking you might have taken this post a bit too personally. Her post seemed to be of a joking nature and more of a "cliffhanger/mystery" type post. Again, this is just my opinion. I still think you do not have to leave the board and I am sorry if you felt outed.

She was talking about me.

The situation me and her had was handled off this board on purpose and I would very much appreciate if it would stay that way. (more for the 3rd person involved in it) So please nobody ask any information about the situation. (not that anyone has just appreciate it nobody does)The ONLY reason I kinda bought up anything about it is because of Barbs post. That situation is closed in ALL ways on MY end. I thought it was on her end too. But I see she has a problem with me using my friends login name. It didn't happen on purpose I just started reading the posts when she was logged in at my house. Then started posting. I have NO problems making my own account on here. It's probably better if I do. It is kinda odd that I'm posting under Rhondas name when my name is Tracy. Especially for trading purposes. Just don't feel like being a newbie on any board when I have been couponing for 25+ years and went through FW, Dagg, HCW and now here. (which CW feels like home to me)

I'm sorry to anyone I confused with my screen name.

smh.. jrl.. always makes me laugh!

I feel so misled. It's like I don't even know you anymore..........btw, I'm Ryan, nice to meet you!

That is what I was thinking. :laugh: Nobody even really knows me. :pout:

Hi Ryan! (Is that really your name? :sheep1:)

Well I think this is all a lighthearted thing taken WAY too seriously. I had no idea there were ever any issues and I wouldn't have if you didn't just bring it up. Probably would have been a better idea to handle in PMs :9:

Back