What's new

Your member name meaning.....

right.. I was teasing mrsred because joanmarie typo'd instead of it's she did a it"s... was trying to be funny/sarcastic :)

Soooo.............did you send PP yet? :bee:

****in potstirrer!!

Is this about the Sandy on here or elsewhere?

Tracy have you been posting as Rhonda b/c of this whole situation?

The whole thing is just weird.

I thought mocars2 had a friend or something....

OK! OK! Now I have to confess.

My IRL name is Traecee!!!! And I am a homosexual.

There! I said it.

Joan gets the award for the ONLY FRIGGIN PERSON that listens to me.

Or at least the only person that can follow my train of thought :giggles:

Mama22angels- it's is a word. "It is" is abbreviated to it's.

Oh crap! :surrender:

I'm not touching that last line. Or should I say I"m not ...:lol:

right.. I was teasing mrsred because joanmarie typo'd instead of it's she did a it"s... was trying to be funny/sarcastic :)

:dunce:
I'm on my iPhone and didn't see you used quotes instead of an apostrophe.

Dammit peeps I need a nap! PAUSE!!

I actually went to school with a guy named tracy and he is gay.

MrsRed....put those glasses back on....." not '......LOL. I put my glasses on and saw the mistake clearly. Just to add I"m being funny....just in case...................this thread "has" become a little serious.

What if Tracy donated all those items? She'd be like a modern day Robin Hood.

:hides: >dork<

Careful who you're waving your finger at! :snicker:

Only on CW could a thread asking to explain user names turn into this. :atcw:

My take is when you feel guilty about something, even innocent chatter can seem like it's directed at you even WHEN IT"S NOT.

I feel guilty because I was NOT given a chance to take care of what I owed. Never had that happen before and didn't know what to do when I didn't get a response back from her. That's why I contacted Barb back to see if she could help me. I got the response back that I posted here. I didn't have Sandy's phone number. So what was I suppose to do. drive to Milwaukee when I didn't even remember how to get to her place.

So yes I DO feel guilty about it BUT didn't know what to do about it at that point.

I feel guilty because I was NOT given a chance to take care of what I owed. Never had that happen before and didn't know what to do when I didn't get a response back from her. That's why I contacted Barb back to see if she could help me. I got the response back that I posted here. I didn't have Sandy's phone number. So what was I suppose to do. drive to Milwaukee when I didn't even remember how to get to her place.

So yes I DO feel guilty about it BUT didn't know what to do about it at that point.

You have all of Barb's e-mails but you don't have anything with Sandy's address?
Google maps is wonderful with directions.

So the answer to my quesiton in another post is no, you've never paid for those items, correct?

She claims she contacted you.....and you told her you no longer had the money.

Whether or not that s true...I don't know.

This is NOT true.

I couldn't take care of anything because

1. She never gave me her paypal address that I requested
2. She never gave me her mailing addreses that I requested

AND I told her I would drive down there in a couple weeks since I was going that way. (if she wanted in cash)

Never heard a word back from her. So what was I suppose to do then?????? How can I pay someone when I had no paypal address or address?? It's not possible.

wait,,,,,don't post til I get back from peeing.

Ok, so you received product/coupons.. something from her... how did you get them?

Sorry, I missed that post steve, pee quicker or you'll miss another post!

Back