What's new

A time to remeber Pictures

Great pics! Lovely family you have there with your pretty self and adorable little guy(s). ;) :lol: :cartwheel:

Who else has pics to share? :bee:

Rebecca...you are how I pictured you to look... You hottie!

Loved looking at everyones pics!

Rebecca...you are how I pictured you to look... You hottie!

Loved looking at everyones pics!

**** those pics are way old. I'm a chub with grays coming through now.

**** those pics are way old. I'm a chub with grays coming through now.

So post a current picture! Come on, I did it, and they weren't even very good pictures. I really think that I'm getting uglier as I get older. I shouldn't have chopped off my hair, and I need to lose weight.

So post a current picture! Come on, I did it, and they weren't even very good pictures. I really think that I'm getting uglier as I get older. I shouldn't have chopped off my hair, and I need to lose weight.

You want a ****ty pic? Ok here's me and Matt a couple years ago:
002-1.jpg

That's DH behind us.

Shut your pie hole! You look fab! I'd hang with you! We all could use some dropped pounds...****.....I used to be a size three. A size 3 wouldn't fit my right thigh now.

Totally not a ****ty pic!!

Shut your pie hole! You look fab! I'd hang with you! We all could use some dropped pounds...****.....I used to be a size three. A size 3 wouldn't fit my right thigh now.

Totally not a ****ty pic!!

Yooz muh ho! I lubs you babe!:wan:

Lubs u 2! Going to bed..it feels like 3 am. At t ball and softball from 9-3 in hot sun then at a bday party...so sleepy. Later

Lubs u 2! Going to bed..it feels like 3 am. At t ball and softball from 9-3 in hot sun then at a bday party...so sleepy. Later

Night! Dream about me! :hiphip:

I have never been, and never will be, a size 3. Some things are just not possible.

I'll play. We both look like dorks in this pic, but it's one of few pics I have on this computer. Me and DH:

P1010007.JPG

I have never been, and never will be, a size 3. Some things are just not possible.

I'll play. We both look like dorks in this pic, but it's one of few pics I have on this computer. Me and DH:

P1010007.JPG

Youz hawt!

You want a ****ty pic? Ok here's me and Matt a couple years ago:
002-1.jpg

That's DH behind us.

Your a cutie... shut the hell up!

Mwahahahhaahahhaa...

Attachments

• Dorothy.jpg
    Dorothy.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 83
BIG OLE LEGS!!

This was about 4 years and 40 lbs ago... LOL :D Still love the outfit though... so does DH! ;)

Back