What's new

A time to remeber Pictures

I cant see these--why?? it just says jpg

anyhow I can see cookiemoms

OMG you look sooooo different there ( okay so young!!)

:tap:

n1196873373_226120_4004.jpg

My son Tom, his wife Tiff & their 2 older boys Jacob & Owen...last Christmas before Emmett...studio photo, not their house

This one is for Fiya. Do you remember when I said how I got perfect attenance all through grade school and was in the paper? You asked if there was a pic....why yes there is. :bowing: Note the double collars....dats right, I was collar kewl.

scan0015.jpg

Hey the paper called you Becky, does that mean we can too??? :hides:

ok I'll bite

my family 1 year ago today
newyearseve2008.jpg

Me in 2006
1331039498_l.jpg

Me and my girls baptism day / adoption party 2006
baptismday2006.jpg

My brother and I 1977
feb1974.jpg

Me with my cousins approx 1976 (I'm in the red jacket with the white hat). Santa was my grandpa too
lynngrandkids1976.jpg

diane1975.jpg

Me with my cousins and grandparents 1973 - I'm the little one in the center
lynngrandkids1973.jpg

This is a snapshot I have in a small frame on my desk. The frame says "Mommy & Me".
This was taken in July 1968 (my Mom wrote the month and year on just about every photo that ever came into her posession!:lol:) I was a little over one year. My Mom was really working the shades and the big hair. :lol:

MommyMe.jpg

Toger what a darling little butterball that baby is! :cartwheel:

focadima...nice! I like redheads. :snicker:

Joan your Mommy was so purdy (for a terrorist lol). :hides:
Oh and no, you may NOT call be Becky :tap:

Diane you and your girls and so pretty! Great pics!

oh I love this thread...all the pics are sooo great. I especially like the old pics :) Keep them coming!!

Found a couple more

High School (me sporting the HUGE glasses)
highschool.jpg

And me with my 'baby' sister for her 21st b'day . . .goth . . . I must really love her
gothme.jpg

Is there a backstory as to why you refer to Joan's mom as a ??terrorist??

Me as a baby...does my son look like me at all in the next picture

My youngest...Evan 13 months (born 7 weeks early and started walking Christmas Eve!!! He is probably 6 months in this picture?

I think I was 5....I am on the right.

Will post more when I can find them...lol

Is there a backstory as to why you refer to Joan's mom as a ??terrorist??

See what you started Becky...I mean Rebecca. :snicker:

Yes, there is a backstory. My mom was very involved in the Pro-Life movement. (She passed away in 1999). She was so dedicated to the cause that she was willing to be arrested several times, including outside abortion clinics and at the Democratic convention in Georgia where she was actually jailed for a while.

I told this story about my mom on this board a while ago since I'm very proud of what she did and was surprised that a poster (who very rarely comes around here anymore - what a **** shame) felt that she was nothing more than a domestic terrorist.

I never realized that peaceful protest = domestic terrorist. Live & learn I guess.

Ok, if this lovely thread of everyones photos turns into an abortion debate, remember...it was all Rebecca's fault. :surrender:

I love looking at all of your pictures. So here goes, lets see if I can figure this out. I don't have many pictures saved on this computer yet but at least it will be a start and a learning opportunity for me.

Here is my favorite picture of me and my dad, probably taken in late 1962. Yes most of you are babies compared to me.

me and dad.jpg

Ok I see no picture so I am going to post this and see if it works.file://C:\Documents and Settings\Julie Tobiasz\My Documents\My Pictures\my fam

Ok it worked. Now you all are in trouble.

Joe Wayne N. Julie.jpg

A more recent picture of DH and myself with Wayne Newton in Las Vegas...one of our favorite vacation spots.

My (redneck) family this past Christmas..I'm the one in the red,white and black stripes. My little guy is in the black striped shirt on Papa's lap, he was diagnosed with Scarlet fever that morning so neither one of us were very happy about getting pics that day.

Oh my goodness. I will have to post some pics of my kids. The lady in pink holding the little girl looks just like my daughters, more my 1st than 2nd, but so much alike.

See what you started Becky...I mean Rebecca. :snicker:

Yes, there is a backstory. My mom was very involved in the Pro-Life movement. (She passed away in 1999). She was so dedicated to the cause that she was willing to be arrested several times, including outside abortion clinics and at the Democratic convention in Georgia where she was actually jailed for a while.

I told this story about my mom on this board a while ago since I'm very proud of what she did and was surprised that a poster (who very rarely comes around here anymore - what a **** shame) felt that she was nothing more than a domestic terrorist.

I never realized that peaceful protest = domestic terrorist. Live & learn I guess.

Ok, if this lovely thread of everyones photos turns into an abortion debate, remember...it was all Rebecca's fault. :surrender:

Good to know! Thanks for clearing that up :)

I really want to upload pics, but they keep failing. :surrender:

I tried the avatar too and no luck.

I really want to upload pics, but they keep failing. :surrender:

I tried the avatar too and no luck.

The avatar is tricky - there's size limits and I have problems with it too.

Are you loading the photos on photobucket and then trying to insert them here? That's how I do it - once they're on photobucket, just copy the "Direct Link" code and on CW click the yellow box with what looks like a mountain on it and you can paste the link there.

Here's me at 13 months:
img001-1.jpg

My sister and me at 2 1/2 and 4 1/2:
img003.jpg

My siblings and some of my cousins and me:
img005.jpg

Tika when she was just a puppy:
img004.jpg

And my family when I was in high school:
img006.jpg

Back