What's new

A time to remeber Pictures

Me (right) getting "arrested" :snicker:

scan0009.jpg

omg HE IS GORGEOUS OR WAS, HE CAN SOOO ARREST ME!!

My kids under the Bean in Chicago this past summer...I LOVE this picture!

Attachments

• kids bean.jpg
    kids bean.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 61
Okay,this was '04...I finally got to marry the love of my life!

Attachments

• wedding.jpg
    wedding.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 49
My kids under the Bean in Chicago this past summer...I LOVE this picture!

Ok I don't know wth that was but I **** near puked looking at those pics.

This one is for Fiya. Do you remember when I said how I got perfect attenance all through grade school and was in the paper? You asked if there was a pic....why yes there is. :bowing: Note the double collars....dats right, I was collar kewl.

scan0015.jpg

I just love that you got a dictionary. lol Six years of never missing a day, and you got a dictionary. You were probably already the smartest person there.

Am I the only one that finds this hilarious? I wonder what was in my soda tonight because I can't stop laughing. :lol:

I just love that you got a dictionary. lol Six years of never missing a day, and you got a dictionary. You were probably already the smartest person there.

Am I the only one that finds this hilarious? I wonder what was in my soda tonight because I can't stop laughing. :lol:

First of all....lol that I saw this pic again. Second of all...no I was not a good student in grade school. I didn't feel the need to do homework or study. I just always had a sense of needing to be where I was supposed to be......been like that at every job I ever had too.....you can count on me to be there.

a time i would prefer to forget? who would have thought you could get your hair up that high without a bump it? dont i look THRILLED?

scan0001.jpg

I heart u! :cartwheel:

a time i would prefer to forget? who would have thought you could get your hair up that high without a bump it? dont i look THRILLED?

scan0001.jpg

:faint: at that pic :lol: :lol: :lol:

I heart this thread.

So hear is a random recent pic of my lil sis......she sets her own trends.....but I wub her!

Sarah-2.jpg

For those having problems viewing....it wouldn't show me photos in firefox. Switch to IE and you'll be able to see them (or at least I could).

Here's my favorite photo I took in '09. It was an accident...the camera slipped and I pressed the button. I went to delete it and was like, WOW! (It's Joel (DH), his two brothers, and his cousin):
IMG_2150.jpg

And two where you can actually see me:
20090704_3209.jpg

IMG_2680.jpg

Back