What's new

A time to remeber Pictures

Great pics Liz! You have a lovely looking family and what a cute pup! :cartwheel:

here is one of me and my kids that a friend took for dh's bday hmm maybe 5 years ago??

shoot11b.jpg

heres the gross photo I sent to cookiemom so she would recognize me at our kids high school 1.5 years ago--LOL

P1220211-1.jpg

focadima....not gross.....nice and nice to see you and your kids. :hiphip:

my kids look sooo different from that now--but it was/is a cute shot that I had at photobucket--LOL

my kids look sooo different from that now--but it was/is a cute shot that I had at photobucket--LOL

You have good lookin' kids....which one is in college now (I think that was you who mentioned it).

LOL the one right in front--I might have a sort of current photo--even though he is almost 19 he looks maybe 15..

I already posted this--but it is my 17 year old in the summer with his girlfriend

Dillons.jpg

heres the gross photo I sent to cookiemom so she would recognize me at our kids high school 1.5 years ago--LOL

P1220211-1.jpg

It's a FINE picture! :huggy:

LOVE the one of you and the kids too!!!

Yeah your 19 year old looks younger than you 17 year old son. Question.....why is your son and his girlfriend on a Christmas card from "The Dillons"? :bee: He looks like Josh (he's the tall blond one right?) in Big People Little World.....ever see that show?

yes, he does look a bit like josh

My ds name is Dillon

Dillon is his GF last name

it was a freebie ( the cards)

yes, he does look a bit like josh

My ds name is Dillon

Dillon is his GF last name

it was a freebie ( the cards)

Oh I get it.....what a coinkee-dink.

found one of me and my kids Christmas eve--sitting here on my memeory card..

P1070500.jpg

So nice. The Christams tree one got me for a second.... I was jelous thought they were someplace REALLY warm for Christmas. Then saw it was summer.

OK - I'm dumb... how do I get a picture in here?

How do I make it big like everyone else's?

Attachments

• Brandon.jpeg
    Brandon.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 40
Back