What's new

A time to remeber Pictures

Here's my inlaw's with my oldest son when he was maybe 3 at an outdoor party. Pa always wore his Papa hat.....he was buried with it in his casket.
scan0013.jpg

Here's same son with my mom, dad (stepdad) and sister:

scan0011.jpg

My Mom has lost weight and would die if she knew I posted that pic :snicker:

Need to find some pics with DS#2 in them.

I would post them..I just don't know how :pout:

I've searched, I'm sure there is a thread somewhere that would explain but I can't find it. :(

If I can figure it out anybody can. Ok here is my way that I did it. Prob not right but it works. Click on reply to thread. Then up by the paperclip thingy click on that , then get your picture from web or your computer. open and then go back to reply to thread page click on paperclip again and then under that there will be your thumb nail for your pic. I don't know how to put a pic. next to my name. If I could get some direction on that.Please

My guys two summers ago leaving Yogi Bear:

allpicsonmycamera213.jpg

Ok I'll stop hogging up this thread (for now :snicker:).

Aw, thanks so much for posting that pic of PA!

Take comfort that he's up their partying with all my grandparents!

My grandpa's birthday was/is today....he is where I get my red hair from, I never even got the chance to meet him, but I always feel like he's around....

Great pics, everybody!!! Really nice to get to get to "meet" Papa, mrsmom :huggy:

This one is for Fiya. Do you remember when I said how I got perfect attenance all through grade school and was in the paper? You asked if there was a pic....why yes there is. :bowing: Note the double collars....dats right, I was collar kewl.

scan0015.jpg

Here's our wedding.... June 1982
Wanna put up some kid ones, but gonna have to wait until later...

zntyte.jpg

I don't know how to put a pic. next to my name. If I could get some direction on that.Please

Hope I can help...click User CP on the top left hand of the screen, go down to Edit Avatar, then click on browse and you will be able to get a picture from your computer. I don't know how to get them from the web. HTH :)

Hope I can help...click User CP on the top left hand of the screen, go down to Edit Avatar, then click on browse and you will be able to get a picture from your computer. I don't know how to get them from the web. HTH :)

Thanks. I never would have figured that one out.

Nice picture cookiemom.

Very pretty cookiemom! :cartwheel:

My (redneck) family this past Christmas..I'm the one in the red,white and black stripes. My little guy is in the black striped shirt on Papa's lap, he was diagnosed with Scarlet fever that morning so neither one of us were very happy about getting pics that day.

Beautiful family newbee! :cartwheel:

Ok 1 more can't find my REDNECK family I know I got one.. saw it just can't find it.

santa.jpg

I am the little one LOL. The one sitting on Santas lap. According to the back of Picture it was 1967... No way was I only 3.... notice my darned (fixed) stockings. One of my sisters and one of my brothers. There are lots more of us guess the 3 of us were the only good ones that got to go to JC Penney to get our picture taken. LOL.

Ok 1 more can't find my REDNECK family I know I got one.. saw it just can't find it.

View attachment 354

I am the little one LOL. The one sitting on Santas lap. According to the back of Picture it was 1967... No way was I only 3.... notice my darned (fixed) stockings. One of my sisters and one of my brothers. There are lots more of us guess the 3 of us were the only good ones that got to go to JC Penney to get our picture taken. LOL.

Oh I love the dress!!! That's a great pic. I'll have to dig up some old family pics when I get home, I'm at work and only had current ones. :)

I cant see these--why?? it just says jpg

anyhow I can see cookiemoms

OMG you look sooooo different there ( okay so young!!)

Back