Are You a Mac or PC?

• Im a Mac

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Im a PC

Votes: 34 73.9%
  • Im Both :)

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
I'm a PC but I really want a Mac. Mac's are so expensive though. So I'm a PC.
Did you get that? :eek:

What about cracks? Haha Kidding.
Hope you are, cause the subject isn't funny.

Topic - i perfer windows, i just CAN'T stand a Mac (I do have a ipod, So it's not all of apple) I don't know many stuff that i run on my W7 that would ever run on a mac.

(By the way, a PC can have any operating system, it's isn't just windows (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_computer#Operating_system))
I have some programs that are windows only which is why mine is a dual boot, thanks to Apple's Bootcamp.

As to your statement about PC's, I made it earlier in the thread: http://adminbb.info/threads/107/#post-961

I used ubuntu and it is flaming I put it on my laptop and its mag.

I'm a mac. I converted over a few years ago, and I've never looked back. I can do SO much more, and it doesn't have nearly as many kinks and problems as windows.

I'm a mac. I converted over a few years ago, and I've never looked back. I can do SO much more, and it doesn't have nearly as many kinks and problems as windows.
I would completely convert but some of my graphics programs are not Mac based. I'm learning to use some of the ones available for the Mac like Pixelmator but after spending almost 10 years on one particular windows only graphics design editor, it's hard to give up. Plus I have years of files that would be unreadable in any other format and batch converting isn't an option.

I JUST discovered another reason to love the mac...copying software from one folder to another. A 20 GB folder took about 8 mins to copy. On a Windows based computer, I would spent all day copying that folder. In fact, I have copied most of my external to my new computer...

Total amount of stuff copied: 150 GB
Total time spent copying: less than one hour.

Last time I copied 150 GB from my windows computer to my inhouse network storage, I spent 2 days copying it over...not one hour.

I JUST discovered another reason to love the mac...copying software from one folder to another. A 20 GB folder took about 8 mins to copy. On a Windows based computer, I would spent all day copying that folder. In fact, I have copied most of my external to my new computer...

Total amount of stuff copied: 150 GB
Total time spent copying: less than one hour.

Last time I copied 150 GB from my windows computer to my inhouse network storage, I spent 2 days copying it over...not one hour.
Thats pretty sweet, but I still think that isn't something really important, different windows can take different times depending on the software and hardware and how you built it.

It's surprizing...but I've never touched a mac for years now. So I really can't tell :( Do I want to touch a mac? Nope. I like Windows haha XD

I'm a PC. Don't really know too much about Macs. Haven't used an apple since before they were popular.

Yea I have yet to try one, but im a PC forever.

Yea I have yet to try one, but im a PC forever.
I said that...5 years ago, now this household is entirely Mac based except for one POS windows desktop that is about ready to be kicked to the curb...and it's less than 6 months old.

One thing I've learned in life...never say never and never say always. You will live to regret those words.

I said that...5 years ago, now this household is entirely Mac based except for one POS windows desktop that is about ready to be kicked to the curb...and it's less than 6 months old.

One thing I've learned in life...never say never and never say always. You will live to regret those words.
lol Liz.

PC gots 14 so far.

Back