• Im a Mac

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Im a PC

Votes: 34 73.9%
  • Im Both :)

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
Wow the PC is owning in this poll :p

I think the first computer I used was a mac back in kindergarten. but now and days I use a PC since I have good luck with it.

I remember having a toy pc's but nothing real. I liked how candy would come out of them. I think I want that computer back.:D
lol I remember playing on paint s0 much when I was a kid.

lol I remember playing on paint s0 much when I was a kid.

I did that in second grade a lot. Here's a old paint drawing I made. Seems everyone is using it these days.

tumblr_lamxuvnoeN1qa1zwr.jpg

I'm either a PC (Win 7 rocks) or a Linux user. Linux just has so much freedom if you know how to use it. Windows 7 has it's ease of use, and Windows has it's program compatibility seeing as how almost everything is meant to run on Windows.

I'm either a PC (Win 7 rocks) or a Linux user. Linux just has so much freedom if you know how to use it. Windows 7 has it's ease of use, and Windows has it's program compatibility seeing as how almost everything is meant to run on Windows.
Never tried Linux always like it better than a mac though

lol i like the macs interface its alot more easier on the eyes and its just cool compared to boring old windows haha

PC currently but I'll be getting a Mac this summer. So I'll refrain from voting for now :p

Back