What's new

Are you where you thought you would be

I don't know how to answer this question! I still don't know what I want to be when/if I grow up. So, I guess I'd have to say no.

I have NEVER "dated" a girl...ever. I would hang around with someone I was interested in, until one day...usually MONTHS later, she would say something like "we should go out or something"...pretty much ensuring that she wouldn't turn me down, and then and ONLY then would I ask her out. Same thing happened to get myself married...I would lurk around until SHE would make some reference about being married, and only then would I even entertain the idea.

I suck at life.

Kyp said:
You lie.

I sure as hell can't see you as being shy

LOL

not NOW. I managed to overcome my difficulties with females (although I still find them to be skerrry). But when I was in high school -- I was really sad and pathetic when it came to male-female relationships.

barry said:
I suck at life.

Not so much. Reguardless of how you got together aren't you now happily married with good kids?

mark said:
I managed to overcome my difficulties with females (although I still find them to be skerrry).

they skurr me too. :shifty:

Eison said:
Not so much. Reguardless of how you got together aren't you now happily married with good kids?...

well I'm married - for the 4th time...and the kids are good - OVERALL!

other than the 18 year old that is about to make me a GRANDPA before my time!!! :eek:

barry said:
well I'm married - for the 4th time...and the kids are good - OVERALL!

other than the 18 year old that is about to make me a GRANDPA before my time!!! :eek:

I didn't know you had been married 4 times. :lol:

But look on the brightside, at least one of us isn't the father of that grandchild. ^_^

Eison said:
I didn't know you had been married 4 times. :lol:

But look on the brightside, at least one of us isn't the father of that grandchild. ^_^

he could do MUCH worse than having one of us as his son!

i think pretty much ALL of you guys would be better than what i've heard about this kid!

not only did he impregnate my BABY!!! but he's one of those "wannabe ****s" with the ballcap on wrong, pants hanging off his ****, and saying "yo" every other breath.

yes, i'm sure all of you would be a marked improvement.

Beat his **** with a bat every time his pants fall down or he fails to enunciate..

mark said:
Oh I agree.

I just didn't want to be mean to anyone :D

^_^

barry said:
i think pretty much ALL of you guys would be better than what i've heard about this kid!

not only did he impregnate my BABY!!! but he's one of those "wannabe ****s" with the ballcap on wrong, pants hanging off his ****, and saying "yo" every other breath.

yes, i'm sure all of you would be a marked improvement.

i wear my hat like that a lot. :unsure:

Eison said:
^_^

i'm gonna have to seach through all your posts on several forums, but i'm pretty sure you can construct lucid sentences more often than not. this kid...not so much.

it's not so much about the hat...it's the combination of wardrobe and personality ( or lack thereof) which is troublesome..

Newk said:
Beat his **** with a bat every time his pants fall down or he fails to enunciate..

note to self: stop at sporting goods store for baseball bat...

Eison said:
Good thing you didn't wear a hat like that in chicago, I would have punched you in the mouth

:p

mark said:
LOL

not NOW. I managed to overcome my difficulties with females (although I still find them to be skerrry). But when I was in high school -- I was really sad and pathetic when it came to male-female relationships.
I can't hear anymore of this.

I'm coming to new york and telling you wife your getting a free pass night out to the strip clubs to make up for it all. I'll do whatever it takes but I'll get you some stripper ****

Newk said:
:lol:

I can actually see Newk doing that :mellow:

To be honest the vision is both him and RR beating some poor kid down, yelling English, do you speak it

Kyp said:
I can't hear anymore of this.

I'm coming to new york and telling you wife your getting a free pass night out to the strip clubs to make up for it all. I'll do whatever it takes but I'll get you some stripper ****

:lol:

I can actually see Newk doing that :mellow:

To be honest the vision is both him and RR beating some poor kid down, yelling English, do you speak it

:lmao:

:mellow:

pulpfiction.jpg

"English Mother ****er! Do you Speak It???

Back