What's new

cheerleaders come in and sound off

Also 0. I don't carry an outside player and I don't want anyone thinking I am importing the songs by playing them off my computer.

usually the only burns i get anymore are from digital downloads. they know i wont play them, but try anyway almost nightly. you know.....it's theirs, they just want to sing it on my system. if they brought in a system and sang for free, it would be fine, what is the difference with me providing the system and he still sings for free. the only difference is who provides the system for HIM to entertain. Manus.....can any of you help with this question

and let me clarify!!!!!
this is not to start an argument, not to pick a side, but a real question related to the thread that i do not have the answer to and am asking the manus to enlighten me on this 1 subject.

Ok guys I spoke with Kurt and found out that Debi and Norbert will be arriving Sunday eve in the chartbuster tour bus. He will be arriving back from a business trip sunday afternoon and plans to meet them and anyone else that wishes that night at SC.Monday Kurt will be in at 9 and we are welcome to drop in as we wish. We will be having the party on monday evening. I know that a number of people are bringing disc to have the full audit and I hope we will have an idea as to timing before we arrive. He is still awaiting an answer from Stellar so we will have to see if someone will make it. More as time gets closer:biggrinpill:

Two questions:

How many do we have coming now?

Should we all come in as a group or individualy?

If we all come as a group maybe we should meet somewhere for lunch, talk things over amongst ourselves, than go over to Sound Choice about 2:00 or so. That way we don't take up Kurt's entire day. Depending on how many of us there are, we should be able to have a sit down for a couple of hours and get our audits in without taking their whole day. Remember, they have things to do too. I don't want to wear out our welcome.

I haven't called Lee yet but I am hoping we can meet and head down on Sunday.

I think we have 11 or 12 planning on the trip. Skid that sounds like a good idea how many are up to a cheerleaders "brunch" before we head to SC?:biggrinpill:

I think we have 11 or 12 planning on the trip. Skid that sounds like a good idea how many are up to a cheerleaders "brunch" before we head to SC?:biggrinpill:

Hey Guys, don't worry. I was planning on most of my time between Sunday night and Tuesday morning devoted to the meet and greet. I'd like to join you al for a brunch and I think the Stovalls would also. There is a small mall with a food court near-by (where we could shove tables together) or a Denny's where I could ask for a room for us all. Or (if you don't mind Athena) a Tilted Kilt (sort of a Hooters concept, except the girls are in short kilts and tight tops).

Although I'd normaly vote for the Tilted Kilt, (I'm a big fan of tight tops), I think it night be a little loud for us to meet and greet. Prehaps the private room at Dennys might be better. (Maybe Athena could wear a tight top)?

I dont have a problem with anyplace...maybe I could even find a kilt:winkpill:

Wow, I gotta get out more. Didn't know this thread was even here.

I'm up to page 17. Gotta go to band practice.

Steve, I'd like to stay Mon night. or maybe even Tu too.

Joe, Hop on a train, meet at the station in Old Town Alexandria, Va. We'll cruise down in my convertible ( hopefully with the top down), Pick up and Steve, and have a blast!

Lee

Wow, I gotta get out more. Didn't know this thread was even here.

I'm up to page 17. Gotta go to band practice.

Steve, I'd like to stay Mon night. or maybe even Tu too.

Joe, Hop on a train, meet at the station in Old Town Alexandria, Va. We'll cruise down in my convertible ( hopefully with the top down), Pick up and Steve, and have a blast!

Lee

Lee

I am going to have to come back for Tuesday night, my monday night show maybe be able to get by on Pioneer, MM and Supercore for one show, but doing so for the Tuesday night show would mean a riot!

We may have to go seperate vehicles.

Steve

i can come back tu. lemme think about it. be back later tonite

Mantis1 glad to hear you will be able to make it.....:winkpill:

Alright now, we only have 12 days left before our get together. Where is everyone staying? Have any of you made reservations?

Are we still meeting at Denny's for brunch? What time?

Alright now, we only have 12 days left before our get together. Where is everyone staying? Have any of you made reservations?

Are we still meeting at Denny's for brunch? What time?

Crap! W A F F L E H O U S E overbooked?

I say we go to the Kilt place, I think i'm gonna book our room at the Holiday Inn Express, Seems to be the nicest in the area but i haven't done a lot of research on it as of yet

Ahhh the kilt place. I thought so. Laddie, ya know what they wear under the kilt.

Back