What's new

cheerleaders come in and sound off

cheerleards come in and sound off

Lets wait to hear from Kurt and see if he can find something for us:winkpill:

I'm fine with Chubby's but i'm also fine with whatever Kurt finds for us, it helps that he is a local, And i don't mind the 20's crowd because keep in mind i'm the young one in the group, those are my people :winkpill:

Off the subject of the meeting but on the subject of the cheer--we just got a trial run at a new venue based on the recommendation of a singer at our show. His band plays this venue and he really recommended the owner as fair, fun and pro-active. He said we could use his name.

One of the reasons this singer likes our show is he was blown away by our SC Blues Discs. He thought he was singing to the real thing. He thinks we are different than any other shows he has sang at. There were some other factors he likes including the humor and insanity but he really does appreciate the quality of the tracks and says so.

Thank you, SC!!!

Ok it is a go for the 14th, 15th, 16th?

I am going to be leaving 1 ticked off bunch for Monday night Karaoke though, my second system really isn't ready since I have only put together the Supercore/KK, MMVE, CB450 set with only two SC disc in the whole thing!

I wanted to bring my drive and disc down for a possible audit if it can be arranged so I will throw a small system into the truck and bring that as well, so if we want to set up a private show and sing we can! I will be leaving on Tuesday though, because if there isn't any SC disc at that show there will be a riot!

I am going to be leaving 1 ticked off bunch for Monday night Karaoke though, my second system really isn't ready since I have only put together the Supercore/KK, MMVE, CB450 set with only two SC disc in the whole thing!

I wanted to bring my drive and disc down for a possible audit if it can be arranged so I will throw a small system into the truck and bring that as well, so if we want to set up a private show and sing we can! I will be leaving on Tuesday though, because if there isn't any SC disc at that show there will be a riot!

So you are coming down on Tuesday Steve? I was going to come down Monday early morning and then leave sometime Tuesday, but maybe i should plan on Tuesday/Wednesday, i can only spare one night so i just need to figure out what my 2 days there are

No coming down on sunday leaving on Tuesday!

You could leave your main system at the club, and have someone else run your show. I'm closer, and I can bring my system. If you still want an audit while we're there, we can use your hard drive. Less stuff for you to bring.

I'll only be able to be there Monday during the day, couldn't afford a hotel so I booked my trip for a twelve hour stay. Hopefully I'll be leaving with Sound Choice product to make up for the fact I only have 16 Sound Choice discs in my collection.

If I bring my hard drive it is still going to leave an incomplete system for the show!

Gear I have plenty of! But you can bring the system if you want.

Well, he who brings the system has to run the show. It looks like one of us is going to have to work while the rest of us parties.

If the software is easy to run then any of us could operate it. So we could take turns running the show so that everyone gets a chance to enjoy the party.

Hi all...great news Kurt has offered a room for our cheeleader karaoke night
" We have a few large rooms at Sound Choice that can be used for a private party (one is 25 x 15) with a conference table and we have a full size kitchen if you want to have beer and mixers and food (but only microwaves and refrigerator and sink, no stove)." So We can make it B.Y.O.B and a few snacks to share and have a hell of a party. Have we decided who will bring a system yet?:winkpill:

I guess I will be bringing the system!

A great big thank you to Sound Choice.

Now, with Kurt being gracious enough to give us a room, do you think it would be disrepectfull to sing non Sound Choice songs? CB, PS, etc... There are a lot of songs I like to sing that are not on Sound Choice disks, and I don't want to offend anyone. :embarrassedpill:

Skid I dont think thats a problem . Thanks Thunder...aand another suprize SC is going to cover pizza and snax....we just have to bring the drinks for liabily reasons....I dont think anyone will have a problem with that right guys:winkpill: We will try and bring a system too...that way we can share duties with thunder and everyone can PLAY

Looks like we may have "system overkill". I was going to bring a system too. We'll just have to get together and decide who's bringing what. Also, even if you run a computer show, we'll still need a CD-G player. No one is going to have everything everyone wants, so I guess some folks will bring disks.

On a side note, I think we've got about seven people lined up. Not a bad rotation.

BTW, does anybody know if Kurt or Derek sing?

Looks like we may have "system overkill". I was going to bring a system too. We'll just have to get together and decide who's bringing what. Also, even if you run a computer show, we'll still need a CD-G player. No one is going to have everything everyone wants, so I guess some folks will bring disks.

On a side note, I think we've got about seven people lined up. Not a bad rotation.

BTW, does anybody know if Kurt or Derek sing?

I think they should definitely invite the whole Sound Choice Crew to the party, sounds like fun to me :)

Back