What's new

cheerleaders come in and sound off

Count me in for a room as well. I'll contact Steve Boone today.

Emailed Steve Boone...glad to see this all coming togeather:biggrinpill:

Don't forget, everyone, bring your singer's "wish list", and plug some holes in your books.

My singer's wishlist is simple- everything that the GEM series contains. :laughpill:

Thank You for posting the photo Kurt:winkpill:

Contrary to what many here may think, they don't look evil to me.

Love the photo!

Just for clarity, we are all meeting at Sound Choice at 1pm on the 15th, right? Have I missed anything? Are we going to lunch after we meet or are we meeting for lunch first, or are we eating pizza at Sound Choice? I'm so confuzzled! Someone make a dang schedule please...

OK Cheerleaders I have heard from Kurt that SC and CB are providing the food for our party monday evening so we have both manus to thank. Everyone will need to BYOB and be responsible about partying and getting back to sleeping places safley...I do not drink so there will be at least one DD available:biggrinpill:Kurt is going to make some amazing deals on sealed returns available to us legit folks as well. Remember he has also posted the awsome 25% discount on the gem series to all that attend making it alot more affordable.:yespill:

Here are your hosts: Debi and Norbert from Chartbuster and Kurt and Dora from Sound Choice

chartbuster_SC.jpg

Ladies and Gentleman please keep this thread to ONLY the Sound Choice meet up. If you aren't planning on attending you have no business being in this thread.

Love the photo!

Just for clarity, we are all meeting at Sound Choice at 1pm on the 15th, right? Have I missed anything? Are we going to lunch after we meet or are we meeting for lunch first, or are we eating pizza at Sound Choice? I'm so confuzzled! Someone make a dang schedule please...

I will have the office open on Sunday night from about 6:30 PM until 11:00 ish and Monday from 8:00 AM until ?? Tuesday morning if everyone is having a good time.

No particular plans yet for dinner Sunday, although I imagine I will be eating with Debi and Norbert. Breakfast is on your own both days, but the hotel has breakfast included if you want to eat there or there is a Denny's a stones throwaway and a Cracker Barrel 500 yards away.

Monday is lunch at 1:00 at Tilted Kilt and then we are having pizzas delivered at the office when people are hungry on Monday evening.

I am preparing a proposed Agenda of topics and some people want to present their libraries for audits also, which can be handled throughout the day.

Looks like David and I will be leaving around 3:30 or 4, so I'd like to ask that we handle the socializing after the important stuff is discussed.

I hate that we are going to miss the deal on the sealed returns, but we have a rather large monthly payment to make for another 7 or 8 months... LOL

As for an audit... I'm not gonna be there long enough to submit, but if anyone wants to question us, Skid can come audit my system for you guys... 100% legit and loving it...

Looks like David and I will be leaving around 3:30 or 4, so I'd like to ask that we handle the socializing after the important stuff is discussed.

I hate that we are going to miss the deal on the sealed returns, but we have a rather large monthly payment to make for another 7 or 8 months... LOL

As for an audit... I'm not gonna be there long enough to submit, but if anyone wants to question us, Skid can come audit my system for you guys... 100% legit and loving it...

And that's a fact Jack. You can take THAT to the bank.

Back