What's new

Cookie Class

Doing a cookie exchange with my sisters, so these are one of the two types of cookies I'm making. Other ones are Special K Bar cookies.

IMG_7889.jpg

I also made 8 dozen star cookies last week for some teacher appreciation thing at school. 4 trays with one dozen of each school color with the sugar outline. Turned out cute but I didn't take any pics.

OK I've seen it before and I love the look. Do you have a special tip for the bi-color border? or do all one color then go around with the second? What's the best strategy? Please share.

OK I've seen it before and I love the look. Do you have a special tip for the bi-color border? or do all one color then go around with the second? What's the best strategy? Please share.

I've been using Cookiemom's method of decorating using sandwich bags and just snip the corner. Go around with one color and come back with the second.

Doing a cookie exchange with my sisters, so these are one of the two types of cookies I'm making. Other ones are Special K Bar cookies.

IMG_7889.jpg

I also made 8 dozen star cookies last week for some teacher appreciation thing at school. 4 trays with one dozen of each school color with the sugar outline. Turned out cute but I didn't take any pics.

For me? :bliss: Val you shouldn't have! :giggles::giggles::giggles:

Let me understand this, you use a baggie but don't use a tip?

Joy what's your twin sister's name? Hope? Faith? :bee:

Let me understand this, you use a baggie but don't use a tip?

Yep, Cookiemom taught us at class how she uses cheapo sandwich bags and just snip a tiny corner. Actually love doing it this way....no clean up!

Joy what's your twin sister's name? Hope? Faith? :bee:

Christine (Christie) her middle name is Tracey and mine is Stacey

:lol:

And the greatest of these is love... Guess we would know who the fave was, eh?

No :37: my mom had 11 kids...10 of them were named after someone...one was not....I am that one :pout::pout::pout:

No :37: my mom had 11 kids...10 of them were named after someone...one was not....I am that one :pout::pout::pout:

Probably because she knew she wouldn't need to remember anyone else through you because you would be her favorite & bring her the JOY she was looking for in life.

:)

Here's the kicker...my twin sister is the youngest (technically). So you have 9 kids, name them after someone, skip kid #10 and then name #11 after someone? I used to get so upset by that when I was little :lol:

Christine (Christie) her middle name is Tracey and mine is Stacey

Here's the kicker...my twin sister is the youngest (technically). So you have 9 kids, name them after someone, skip kid #10 and then name #11 after someone? I used to get so upset by that a few posts back :lol:

Fixed that for you Joy. :giggles:

No :37: my mom had 11 kids...10 of them were named after someone...one was not....I am that one :pout::pout::pout:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Being named after my grandmother with a man's name just change the O to and A and you have a stupid name that is just bad.

Ladies.... those cookies are great!!! Your teachers are very proud! :bliss:

Back