What's new

CW is awfully quiet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what your saying is it's not all about ME? :pout:

****, I can't afford therapy. :psi:

I really need it to be about ME, can we take turns? We'll have KG day, and mrsmom day, and clars day, and charlie day and icoupon2 day, we'll ALL get our special moment in the sun! :dance:

you forgot meeeeeee!!! :pout:

Do we all get to wear purple penises on our heads and dance around on mrsred day?

Ok, one quick one and I have to get work done.

So we go to Michigan for the weekend a few years ago. My dh is driving. We stop to grab a quick bite to eat at Arbys. Dh pulls up to drive thru and says, wow, this is weird. The order speaker is on the passenger side. I look around and say, yeah, it is weird. What if you have no passenger or electric windows? So we order...he pulls away from the speaker and rounds the corner of the building and it's a solid brick wall. I bust out laughing..the kids are screaming with laughter in the back...we all get it that he went through backwards. He looks at me with a deer in the headlights look and says, where is the window? I said I think you have to pull out into traffic and come back in again on the other side....:sarcasm:. If you know me I can't pass up an opportunity with him...it's too much fun. He is still looking confused and I have to tell him...turn the car around! We can't stop laughing so he parks the car at the back of the lot and goes in to pick up the food. He didn't trust us and thought we would be cracking up with the employees at his expense.....he was right!

Seriously....he had dark hair (before gray) not blonde.
:snort:

Oh dear lord pull out the popcorn....

My take is that sometimes this board is hard to read. Sometimes I have a hard time deciding if something is funny sarcasm or downright hatred.

WHAT!!!! GEORGIE WAS THE ONLY ONE TO THANK ME FOR OP!!!!

piranha-3dd-movie.jpg

Oh dear lord pull out the popcorn....

My take is that sometimes this board is hard to read. Sometimes I have a hard time deciding if something is funny sarcasm or downright hatred.

Hatred? Pretty sure no one here hates anyone else here. My posts are meant to be sarcastic and :stir:. I for one certainly don't hate anyone here. :)

You obviously didn't read the Target thread.

Far as I can tell, it's been deleted. Too late now.

Here's my drama in the past 1 hour. My kids are sick, fever, runny nose and all, they were pretty lethargic too. I give them both same advil for the fever and I guess I never closed the top fully back because all of a sudden I have 2 hyperactive runny nosed kids and an empty bottle of advil. THANKFULLY, it was only a sample size and I had only given the 2 doses today because I then rush to call poisoin control while opening another bottle and pouring it out to see how many ounces are in a tsp since I gave out 2 tsps so far.

Thankfully, its pretty dang ol hard to overdose on advil so they said they should be fine just dont give them anymore for the net 12 hours. So now I have 2 overly active toddlers who are still throwing up, but very happy about it and a mom who is secretly thinking that it wasnt so bad when they were sickly and stuck on the couch :lol:

It really has been an interesting turn of events. I remember when i first joined reading threads where barb was what seemed to me like a real big **** with an attitude and had no problem ripping people a new one and now she seems to cower in the corner unable to handle anything and is like a wounded puppy. I have thought for a while that something was going on in her real life that had changed her personality. I just hope that she finds her place to be happy again.
As for the drama here if you dish it out you should be able to take it back even if it comes at an inappropriate time.

You obviously didn't read the Target thread.

Far as I can tell, it's been deleted. Too late now.

No I didn't.

Deleted? Who did that (since we know that Barb gave up her super powers)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back