What's new

CW is awfully quiet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday my daughter ( 1 day shy of 18..) says about 5 or 6 times-Carter you left the TV on—Carter you left the TV on etc..as she passed the TV while doing laundry etc..DS ( Carter) had already gone up stairs for the night ( 2 floors above the TV that was left on..that DD had walked by numerous times..) DH says- Maddy just shut the TV off—if the TV was on fire would you just walk by and let it burn?? –DD proceeded to tell us that she does EVERYTHING…

JOY I am no longer your friend, what you did was horrible beyond belief and I cant believe I ever considered you a person I could trust!

How dare you not call me to roll some pop cats for me :ranting:

We have started a sticker reinforcment system for my girls and I promise yesterday this was the convo we had:

"good morning mommy" and hugs me
"good morning Mikayla, thank you for the hug"
"your welcome, do I get a sticker?" :lol:

All day long every normal thing they do, is followed by "do I get a sticker?"

:lol: we do that too, and i swear, i have had nearly the exact same conversation!!

JOY I am no longer your friend, what you did was horrible beyond belief and I cant believe I ever considered you a person I could trust!

How dare you not call me to roll some pop cats for me :ranting:

I'm sorry sweetie PLEASE forgive me :flowers: Next time I promise!!!!

If that is how people here feel about me **** YOU ALL.

I can't believe I am crying over this place.

**** ANYONE that feels that way about me.
Sati's hacker strikes again! Come on, Barb09, knock it off...

:surrender: I give up...I was trying to thank you all for every post, but I can't keep up...posting too fast...slow down! Anyone I missed thanking can %^& off....oops, I mean, I'll be back to thank you later...even if I don't read your post.

:snort: